Old 07-18-2019, 04:14 PM #59221
Модератор

Модератор

Most individuals lurk about Tinder in search of hook ups , potential short term fuck buddies , but I as a predator ; look towards Tinder for Prey. That 's exactly what Alrik is to me , as I allow him to take me to dinner , even follow him back up to the hotel room in which he eagerly purchased for the night. Though it 's quite clear he 's a hopeless virgin , his tacky attire , milk bottle glasses , even making a comment in regards to having to check in with his Step-Parents. When he reaches for his phone , a condom slips out from his pocket , I can 't help but laugh at the sight. For it isn 't he , who 's getting lucky. Deciding to waste no time further , I choke him up against the wall , a wicked smile gracing my lips as I remove my hidden rag from my pocket to take him down. He slips to the ground , and I quickly slide his body across the carpet. When he awakens , I am dressed in quite a more devious attire. He 's stripped down to his whitey tighties , bound to a chair with leather straps , his mouth gagged. Panic is spread on his face as his heart races , breath quickens. This was my plan , all along for my Tinder date. He will , be losing his virginity ; but not in the way he had hoped. I 'm going to fill his throat , and tight ass with my thick cock , pounding into every hole. What would Step-Mommy & Daddy think if they were to see him now? Bent over , moaning as my length slides in and out of him.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:14 PM #59222
Модератор

Модератор

A night alone with myself... well... a NAUGHTY GIRL WILL GET DIRTY... FINGER FUCKING TILL I CUM SO HARD... JUST DAMNN
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 PM #59223
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request : The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close , and spreading your toes , but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on , my cock only pleasures to your feet , not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to , that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin , you say you 're going to drain my cock twice , so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self , saying how my enslavement turns you on , moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 PM #59224
Модератор

Модератор

My underboob is the perfect way to spend your time worshipping. Does it get better than this? It 's so nice and perky , your eyes can 't look away. My skin is so soft , I know a loser like you is desperate for just a touch. you know how this works. you know you get nothing. you should be grateful that I even give you clips like that. We both know that you don 't deserve a view like this. My tits are so much better than your existence , they always will be. you can 't avoid what you are desperate to worship.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 PM #59225
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession with My tits grows stronger the more you stare...and you just can 't pass up any opportunity. Buying all of My clips just so you drool over what you can 't have. A mindless loser for My tits. So desperate to see them Exposed-Fantasy , but you know you barely deserve what you do see. Feel your cock grow and your addiction deepen the more I tease you. You can beg to see more , and you can beg to cum , but I have much more fun seeing that desperation grow. Good boys add a code to their order : $10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax 50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 PM #59226
Модератор

Модератор

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty , perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM , and when you do , you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting , salivating mouth!
Don 't worry , this will be easy. You will be under My mental control , your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires , which you 've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I 've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum .your cum.
It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am , how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy , you want to make Me laugh , you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave .*SNAP!*
Gooooood boy , DIRTY boy!
Contains : mesmerise , mental domination , mindwashing , CEI , JOI , edging , mindfuck , femdom , femdom pov , goddess worship , tit worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 PM #59227
Модератор

Модератор

You 're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don 't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You 're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don 't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 PM #59228
Модератор

Модератор

I like vitamins
Models: SavannahMay

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 PM #59229
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum , wearing my zebra striped outfit
Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 PM #59230
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum , wearing my zebra striped outfit
Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile