Old 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM #59431
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit , the month before a french maid. You know what? I don 't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much , why don 't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off , I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can 't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever , this is so entertaining! Okay , I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god , is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don 't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I 'm gonna show you how to become a woman , teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now , I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g -string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM #59432
Модератор

Модератор

coerced -fem This clip include :Coerced Crossdressing , Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation , #Magic Transformation , #Sissy , #Sissy Bitch , #Sissy Slut , #Sissy Task , #Sissy Training , #Sissy1 , #Sissyboy , #Transformation Fetish ,
Don 't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below :!!! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess , LoserPayMe , SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess , PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess , Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess , StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess , RipYouOff
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM #59433
Модератор

Модератор

You adore my perfect feet! Every single time I wiggle my toes , you take a whiff of the P0pper. I want your slut mouth holes filled with your dildo.. I know that you have a dildo the size of my foot! Take it. Harder and harder every time I tell you to. See my toes wiggle? Sniff! Be a good boy for Goddess and take that cock. You deserve to be fucked , high and humiliated.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM #59434
Модератор

Модератор

How long has it been since you last came? 3 days? 4? 5? Do I care? NO! haha. You love to gaze at My perfect body - and I love making your balls ache with barely any effort. Teasing you and watching you squirm is quite amusing....hey I found a use for you!

Good boys add a code to their order :

$10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax
50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM #59435
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub , tug , and beat off till your balls explode. My ass , tits , and face have you trapped. You 're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I 'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you 're ready , desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating , no backing out , I 'll make sure it goes exactly where it 's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions , jerk off instruction , masturbation instruction , masturbation encouragement , cum eating , jerk off encouragement , masturbation humiliation , joi , cum countdown , orgasm control , cei , cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM #59436
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can 't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet , discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4 Category : SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION Related Categories : FOOT DOMINATION , BBW GODDESS , BODY PART COMPARISON , FEET JOI , FEMDOM
Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM #59437
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM #59438
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there , go get that new bottle of P0ppers. Its time to confess your sins to Me... you are going to tell me everything I need to know to have you wrapped around my finger. I will take full control of you and you 'll give me exactly what I demand of you , without hesitation. Once you confess , you will see life is much better.

I 'lll manipulate you into getting what I want. I always get my way , thats just how this works.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:43 PM #59439
Модератор

Модератор

You are so beneath ME. You come to Me begging for abuse and to be controlled. I want to smash your face with My feet until you are ****!!!
Take your place at My FEET and accept your role as My footslave. Gag on My long toes while I shove them down your stupid throat! Just imagine being consumed by the sweat from my feet & tasting MY feet while I choke you with My toes!! I know it makes you weak... Now give in to your addiction and buy this clip for you to watch over and over and over and over...
Models: MistressMK

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:43 PM #59440
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely controlled by my perfect goddess tits. There is no way you could resist them loser. You have no choice but to spend and spoil them. By keeping your greedy princess happy and you get to continue to worship these sexy tits.
This clip contains: tit worship, brat girl, female domination, cock tease and financial domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 82.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile