Old 07-18-2019, 05:53 PM #5511
Модератор

Модератор

Nesty enjoys herself in the long grass, gracefully caressing her perfect body, until Joshua arrives to reap this fertile harvest. The two get to quick work, and soon find each other in a frenzy that takes control of their souls. Nesty moans with pleasure and Joshua fills her up again and again with his throbbing heat. With the natural world around them, the two find a new level of completion in each other's steamy climaxes.
Models: Nesty, Joshua

Duration: 22 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:53 PM #5512
Модератор

Модератор

Watch sexy Lauren undress before the camera, as she thrusts herself on her man. The two are driven wild with young lust as they try to taste every corner of each other's bodies. Soon the passion, or perhaps Layla's beautiful body, is too much to bear for our young stud. He explodes all over her bubble butt, and prays for mercy from our sexy goddess.
Models: Lauren A, Vincent Vega

Duration: 19 min 10 s
Size: 962 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:54 PM #5513
Модератор

Модератор

Lesbian teen Anna De Ville secretly loves her best friend Elena Koshka. Finally Elena invites Anna to take a nap with her in the same bed so they can have more energy to go out at night. Elena dozes off quickly but Anna is all too aware of her friend's gorgeous undressed body pressing up against hers. Elena keeps nudging closer to Anna, and when she turns over to face her lesbian secret admirer, their lips almost meet. Anna is shocked but elated when Elena, who appears to be asleep, places Anna's hand between Elena's legs to touch her warm vagina. The girls continue to pretend to be asleep as they languidly explore each other's breasts and bodies, and taste each other's pussies for the first time. As the lesbians go wild tribbing their juicy pussies, humping until they explode in shuddering orgasms, Anna wishes Elena told her sooner.
Models: Anna De Ville, Elena Koshka

Duration: 37 min 51 s
Size: 1.86 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:54 PM #5514
Модератор

Модератор

Magdi is just learning how to use the internet, and takes a few selfies with her new lover, Pamela. After a few intimate portraits though, things get heated, and the two embrace softly and with that loving touch that only a mature and young lesbian relationship can have. Watch these two angels undress each other and bring that womanly passion out in the way that only they can.
Models: Magdi, Pamela Sweet

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:54 PM #5515
Модератор

Модератор

Teen Uma Jolie is miffed because her step mother Savana Styles never offered to teach her how to work in the massage business, like she taught her real daughter. The sexy French MILF agrees to take Uma under her wing right away, helping the little teenager out of her bra and panties, while undressing herself too. Once Uma is positioned lying chest down on the bed, Savana drizzles the NURU gel across Uma's back, then slathers some gel on herself. She straddles her step daughter's prone oiled body, and drags her breasts slowly from the base of Uma's ass all the way up her back, keeping a heavy downward pressure. But Uma is hyper-aware of feeling her mom's pussy pressing into her. Savana assures Uma it's completely normal, and the next part will be even better. Savana turns her onto her tummy and slides up and down her front. Uma can't believe she does this with her real daughter too. When it's Uma's turn to be the masseuse, the teen apprentice loves the slippery wet sensation of sliding up and down her mom's body. For the next part Savana wants Uma to lick her pussy, for the practice she needs to learn these skills properly. Uma has a choice though, she can be a good daughter, or a bad daughter. Uma chooses to please her mother, and obediently licks her mom's pussy and probes her with her fingers, sucking her clit till she cums. After wowing her mom with her lesbian talents, it's Uma's turn to have her mother's tongue licking her swollen pink pussy till an orgasm rips through her. The masseuse and her protege get into scissor position, they rub out one more, tribbing their lubed up pussies, cumming again at the same time.
Models: Uma Jolie, Savana Styles

Duration: 22 min 26 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:55 PM #5516
Модератор

Модератор

Gorgeous brunette Athina has had something in her mind and heart for a while: expanding her horizons. So when the opportunity arises she is happy to explore the delights of anal sex with her hung boyfriend Toby.
Models: Athina, Toby

Duration: 23 min 27 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:56 PM #5517
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Shyla Jennings, Kendra Lust, April ONeil, Cassidy Klein, Penny Pax, Abigail Mac

Duration: 38 min 20 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:56 PM #5518
Модератор

Модератор

Red This is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.Ever since I was found in the forest, I've been observing what's been happening all around me, and I finally think I've figured it out. I might have been quiet, and acted naive at first, but when I saw the big picture, things start to come together pretty quickly. Predators are out there, and they aren't shy about taking advantage of their prey. Even now no matter who sees me, they see a beautiful young innocent girl that they can't help but fall in love with. People have been keen on taking advantage of me, without ever asking me what's best. Let the power struggles my story has taught me be a warning. Mrs. Riding and The Social Worker... my family, has finally given me the tools I needed and the get out of the mess I ended up in. They gave me the strength and courage to overcome Wolf and Fox. They pinned the bitch down and sucked cum from her vicious unrelenting pussy until finally with their help we overcame all odds, until in the blink of an eye it all came crashing down.
Models: April ONeil, Abigail Mac, Kendra Lust, Cassidy Klein

Duration: 28 min 39 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:56 PM #5519
Модератор

Модератор

Mrs. RidingThis is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.When I first heard that my dear husband's granddaughter was found, and that the social worker wanted me to take her in I was so delighted. I never got a chance to have little ones of my own, so I couldn't resist falling in love from the first moment I had a chance to be a grandma. Nothing could have prepared me for her first visit though. That Wolf certainly fucks whatever she wants, and I can't say I'd disagree. After she took my first greeting with my sweet Little Red and turned it into some kind of filthy mockery, I knew that my place was silence in the corner. I'm happy I got to see what that total bitch did when Red came searching for me. I am just so proud that my sweet Little Red has come to find me, and that she was so courageous to get tangled up with that Wolf. It was all so frightening seeing her get close to that bitch but she really held her own as Wolf peeled off that innocent dress to get Red worked up to the point I can say she really has a way with women. Secretly I want to have my hands on the sweet girl but Wolf took that from me a second time, and that, I just can't forgive. I saw Wolf pound their pussies together so hard I was quite certain she'd break my granddaughter, but Red held up, and now that they're passed out, I have a chance to pull my weight.
Models: Abigail Mac, Kendra Lust, Cassidy Klein

Duration: 28 min 55 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:56 PM #5520
Модератор

Модератор

Ms. FlowersThis is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.So, let's just have a little chat about a girl we all know, her name is familiar to most of us, but that tale you know is missing some cold hard lesbian facts. Before I get ahead of myself, introductions can be useful, they say. I'm Ms. Flowers, (Jelena Jensen) and normally I wouldn't be one to brag, or anything but I've run a pretty good life caught between social services and Fox' little crime ring. That gluttonous bitch (Penny Pax) has had my back more than once, and I'm not about to let this feral new girl 'Little Red Riding', her first ever period, nor that scheming whore, The Social worker (April O'Neil) stand in my way of getting double for her lovely little ass. I sense there's something special about her, but who fucking knows anymore. I find myself staring and longing for her pretty little mouth on my wet pussy. I'm ready to drain Foxy if it takes every last breath I've got. This lil' rogue teen ain't going to stick around long, so while the going's good I'm going to suck her dry. There's only one thing in my way. Last night after she found out The Social Worker found her 'grandma,' Mrs. Riding (Kendra Lust) she started seizin' up or some shit, foaming at the mouth, and breaking all my stuff. It wasn't a pretty sight! I had to try and calm down the hysterical nightmare like a Victorian doctor with tendonitis, even got my pussy wet, but the problem is... I never woke up this morning.
Models: April ONeil, Cassidy Klein, Jelena Jensen

Duration: 41 min 3 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile