Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59891
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy me riding you , taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick , it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59892
Модератор

Модератор

1080p (Custom video order ) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves , taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time , you 're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well , all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who 's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn 't satisfy you , you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So , you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along , you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won 't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs , who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look , and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn -on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser ). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet , you 'll reward him with a mind -boggling footjob and maybe you 'll spare his life (but in fact , you have no intention of doing so ). But first he 'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm , cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you , he realizes he 's not doing a good job and whimpers , trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts , in the end you 've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view , and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores *
INCLUDES : EXECUTRIX - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59893
Модератор

Модератор

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59894
Модератор

Модератор

Showing my little asshole to you cause I want your tongue in it. I 'm tryna play with my pussy before I go to work. I 'm gonna be late. It feels so good though. Please help me cum. I want you to cum too.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59895
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I 'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don 't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I 'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I 'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59896
Модератор

Модератор

Someone like you could never be allowed to receive a footjob from ME , but you are privileged to lick My boyfriends cum off of My perfect feet with your nasty little tongue. I hope you come prepared with some clamps or clothespins to cause some pain to that disgusting little dick of yours. I can 't wait to abuse you and make you my little clean up bitch!
Models: MistressMK

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59897
Модератор

Модератор

Let 's play a game. I 'm sure you 've heard of the game "Simon Says " and that 's exactly what we are going to play , but if you slip up , you tribute $25. If you cum without Me saying Lindsey says first you pay $50. Simple rules really. Are you too stupid that you 'll end up spending more than jerking or do you know how to listen to instructions and not get distracted by My hot body in this tiny red velvet bikini? (Includes : JOI Games , Tease and Denial , Brat Girls , Bikini Worship , Humiliation , Etc )
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59898
Модератор

Модератор

your favorite game is back and I don 't think your dick or wallet is ready to pay what you deserve to pay. The rules are simple. I get what I want , you do as I say and if you 're a good boy you 'll be permitted that sweet orgasm I know you 're so desperate for. Hopefully for you wallet you cum when told otherwise it 'll cost you even more. (reup )

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59899
Модератор

Модератор

you can 't get enough of your favorite JOI game. I always know you 'll be back for more. Can you play by the rules and edge for as long as Lindsey says? I don 't think you have it in you to do as I say. you 're too weak to listen , but today , you 're going to. If not , it will cost you.

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM #59900
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship , soft soles , and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile