Old 07-03-2019, 11:13 AM #47901
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I have decided to swap partners with you and your girlfriend. They have gone into another room and from the sound of it , he 's pounding your gf HARD.Â* I start to tease you with my perfect ass then sit down with my legs crossed , moving my leg up and down as I brag about how big and great my man is in bed. Since I get his big , thick cock all the time , I 've never really needed another man 's cock - he 's just THAT damn good. I also know you have an average cock at the most and cum way too fast to handle a Woman like me. I deserve so much more than you. I let you know that we ARE swapping partners but my boyfriend gets to fuck your girlfriend... while I fuck your wallet.Â* I laugh that my mans cock is SO good and your gf is only getting a small taste of what I get DAILY and she 's going to be in heaven. But I just want your money that you would be spending on her. After all , she won 't notice with my mans cock inside of her now.Â* I let you know that my man and I have had this great agreement all along , he fucks the chick while I fuck the dudes wallet - every one is satisfied. I tell you to jerk your cock off to my legs and size 6.5 feet while you seal your fate to be owned by me and to pay up. I laugh as you struggle not to cum and after giving you a 10 second cum countdown , I let you know that I own your cock as your busting that pathetic load. Before telling you to go watch an alpha fuck your gf , I demand you replace my shoes you made a mess on and pay your loser , beta cum tax. Open this link in another browser , you 'll have a mess to replace www.IndirasDesires.com ** WEAR HEADPHONES ** Be A Good Boy For Me By Adding A Sexy Mark Up Code To Your Order 50 % - Goodboy4Indira 100 % - 5 + 1000 % - Bankrupt4Indira
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 11:15 AM #47902
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1 : You used to be Taylor 's boyfriend. You whined about her wanting to fuck other guys but you couldn 't please her. You said that you needed a break so she told you she would dispose of you because there really is no reason for her to be with you.. You decided to break up but she doesn 't care. Now you live in the same house still and you have to watch her get ready to go out with other men. How can she resist teasing you
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 11:15 AM #47903
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3. Go get part 1 and 2 if you don 't have them yet! This is last part to the set! Find out all the naughty things your ex did now that she cut your pathetic ass from her life!
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 11:15 AM #47904
Модератор

Модератор

"Sweetheart , do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife , your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn 't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you 're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect , aside from the lack of intimacy. You 've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back , you 've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever , doesn 't matter , she 's a babe and you know you 're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don 't want to have sex with you any more is that it 's just not satsfying. Your penis... It 's so small!" She knew that before you were married , but she hoped with some guidance that you 'd become a better lover but it 's just not happening. She 's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn 't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life , just not with you. There 's no reason to worry , she doesn 't want a divorce , she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That 's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband , my equal , you 'll be my servant!"
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 11:17 AM #47905
Модератор

Модератор

It 's time little cuckold bitches like you learned your place. You don 't deserve to cum like a real man. You only get to watch while another another man gets to put his dick where you never will. Now go sit in the corner like a good cuckold and maybe I 'll let you clean my pussy when he 's done with me.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 11:18 AM #47906
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I wiggle and flaunt my perfect feet and toes in front of your face! Pull your dicks out boys because I let you cum between my toes! You 're not worthy enough to fuck me , look at you sitting there , dick in hand waiting to cum....pathetic! so worshipping my princess feet is the best you will ever have!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 11:19 AM #47907
Модератор

Модератор

You 've cum a long way , my little sperm -drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I 'm proud of you. Now you 're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience... Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I 'm through with you , you 'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 11:20 AM #47908
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me (Marc -Andr é), seduce me , get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it! So you get me in a room and seductively , you tell you want see me naked , don 't be shy , no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock! Circumcised , you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot!. I 'm ok because you promise it 's just for you... Also , once i 'm on the bed naked , you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I 'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back? You have to do everything i tell you to do! I have no choice to accept , if not everyone will see me naked... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come , by telling me i don 't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc -Andr é and for you clothes , i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 11:20 AM #47909
Модератор

Модератор

I had plans of shopping all day while you 're at work. I got dressed up in my sexy stiletto sandals and my boss ended up calling me to finish up some projects. The moment he saw my sexy feet he dropped to his knees to worship! Of course I allowed him to , being my boss and all. He was sucking and licking and couldnt help but fuck my feet in my sandals! I was so wet for his giant cock I let him do sooo much more , too! Now you can clean up his mess , hubby!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 11:20 AM #47910
Модератор

Модератор

now you can eat cum with you wife lol
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 16 s