Old 07-03-2019, 01:13 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Czechav Beautiful and naive

For this episode, I have a really special treat for you. During my regular prowling around Prague, I met a beautiful girl walking her large dog. I introduced myself as a scout for a famous modeling agency and I offered her a job. Her name is Ingrid and she's 19 years old. My unexpected offer caught her off-guard, but she was immediately interested. Her curiosity was the right fuel for my engine of seduction. I said we should drive to the agency so my colleague can talk to her about potential work offers. We drove in her car and I started explaining what it would be much easier for her to get a job if she allowed me to try what she can do with her body. Seeing an opportunity to fuck herself a nice cozy career, she agreed almost immediately and let herself get drilled by a weird stranger right then and there on the front seats of her car! The belief, so widespread among Czech women, that their pussy is a tool to get a better job, is unbelievable. Hilarity ensues. Just see for yourselves!

File Name : Beautiful_and_naive.wmv
File Size : 488.97 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:18:30

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Beautiful_and_naive.wmv - 489.0 MB
TakeFile: Beautiful_and_naive.wmv - 488.97 MB

Tags
beauty, blonde, hardcore, oral, public