Old 04-11-2019, 03:31 PM #11101
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:33 PM #11102
Модератор

Модератор

While relaxing outside and having a cigarette, I got that uncontrollable urge. Since I didn't have u there, I had to finger my wet little cunt and get myself off. I think the neighbors heard me. Oooops
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:38 PM #11103
Модератор

Модератор

You always want what you can't have the most badly, huh loser boy? My body is something you have wet dreams over constantly. My existence & body alone makes you want to end your marriage/relationship. I'm just sooo much better than she is. Isn't that right? (; Let's discuss how & why I'm so much better than her, shall we? Let Me remind you why having a Goddess is so much better than being in a relationship/marriage.
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:41 PM #11104
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:44 PM #11105
Модератор

Модератор

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:50 PM #11106
Модератор

Модератор

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:55 PM #11107
Модератор

Модератор

Here's another reminder that it doesn't matter what I'm wearing, I look fucking amazing and you're still going to want to jerk your cock to me.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:59 PM #11108
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 04:03 PM #11109
Модератор

Модератор

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 04:07 PM #11110
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy weapons of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile