Old 07-04-2019, 10:50 AM #48181
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer /nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:52 AM #48182
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me , and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it 's finish , you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up , i don 't know where i am , but it seems i 'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say , as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You 're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it , i will be your plaything , blank minded obedient to your wishes , the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress ' 'i serve & obey '. To make me bend , you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot , finger 's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown , i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair , you test my obedience now to see if it 's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you , i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down , tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet ' in a loop.
Clip Contains : mesmerize , mind fuck , mental domination , foot fetish , barefoot , shoe dangling , heels , femdom , special effects , office , custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:53 AM #48183
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:53 AM #48184
Модератор

Модератор

Im such a Bratty School Girl. I love my School uniform with bare Legs and wearing Flats. I arrive home with my Old Slave carrying my books , head down and obviously a totally broken Old man who serves a young arrogant schoolgirl like me. I walk over and sit on the sofa Unwinding , I order my slave on his knees and he crawl over still holding my books. I order him to place the books to one side and to Kneel directly at my feet face down. I kick up one foot and flex it around his face and remind him of the long day I had at school and walking around shopping. "TAKE MY SHOES OFF AND RUB MY FEET " I order him he immediately does. I verbally humiliate him and remind him he has missed his lunch break , but that just leaves more money that can be spent on Me and I verbally break him down while sitting back , getting my feet massaged , checking on my nails etc. I Coerce this old man to Lick and kiss the bottom of my soles and declare his total ownership by me.
Empress Jennifer
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 16 min 2 s
Size: 716 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:55 AM #48185
Модератор

Модератор

Everyday I am going to give you a special clip from my store to purchase and edge to during our session. You will use this clip as a stop -and -go session for the next seven days while following all my instructions on what to purchase and edge to. Some of these clips are not the cheapest ones I have ever created so this is not for the weak AND if you cum to any of the clips other than day 7 you will be paying a hefty penalty. If you don 't purchase the clip I instruct you to , (or can 't afford it ) you must go the whole day without stroking. This week you will only follow my jerk off instructions and its going to cost you day after day without a single orgasm until I grant you permission. Get your cock and wallet ready this is going to be a wild ride. Consists of : Edging Edging game , Edging schedule , JOI Games , JOI , jerk off instruction , FinDom , JOI , Financial Domination , Cum control , orgasm control , Money Slave , Jerk Off Instruction , Masturbation Instruction , Financial Slavery , Body worship , tit worship , ass worship , mind fuck , mental domination , sensual domination , femdom , female supremacy , female domination ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:55 AM #48186
Модератор

Модератор

Oh this is the juiciest choice! I love getting loser cocks all nice and red before , each stroke deserves proper punishment with it and i 've got a special Torment for a good painslut like you! My powerful pussy can take a good smacking and I can 't help but love seeing you wrigle and try any way out of a slap or five on your cock , you want to stroke don 't you? That 's the only way you can stroke to me , by getting a bit more than what you can handle.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:56 AM #48187
Модератор

Модератор

What 's one thing that jerkaholics like you don 't deserve? Orgasms. Not straight away , at least. You need to prove to me that you can follow instructions first. So I 've created this clip , with a weeks worth of edging for you. Each day , touch yourself to the assigned clip , but DON 'T cum until I give you permission. Can you handle the challenge?
Jerkaholics use my Markup Codes :
50 % Markup LOVEKITTY
100 % Markup ADOREKITTY
1000 % Markup WORSHIPKITTY
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:57 AM #48188
Модератор

Модератор

I 've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today , quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way ,mutt. Now , this special itch will be only satisfied by me , each time you will have to hold your breath , 7 seconds ,there 'll be a timer for each ,no more no less , it will become more frequent , more erratic , you may stroke as I let you , when I tell you to stop you stop ,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie , your brain will evaporate quick , brainless stroke to my curvy body , no more thinking no more choices for you , I 'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one , overpowering you with my sexual magic , pulling you deep into a mindless state , dumb & jerking , dumb & fucked.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:59 AM #48189
Модератор

Модератор

Today you 're going to sniff P0ppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You 're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state , with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 11:00 AM #48190
Модератор

Модератор

Today I am going to get you so fucked up on p0ppers as you worship every inch of my perfect little body.
Your head is going to be so dizzy that you will be doing absolutely everything I tell you to do.
Once I have you so high off of p0ppers , I am going to mesmerize with my perfect ass , titties and tight pussy.
I will have you breathing in hit after hit of p0ppers as I completely fuck with your mind and seduce you with my body.
I slowly strip out of my shiny leggings and crop top as you are completely out of your mind in absolute bliss.
You will be edging your cock for me just begging to finally be able to shoot your hot load.
I countdown from 10 and when I hit zero , you will reach the most incredible feeling orgasm ever.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR , lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile