Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 06:37 AM #70012
Модератор

Модератор

My physical and mental strength combined with my beauty is kill3r. I can be so soft from one glance and a second later so strong. It's something not many women can do. I could hold you right where I wanted to and you could squirm and wriggle but it won't help. Nothing will help you when I have my grip around you. I decide when I let you go.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 06:38 AM #70013
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on animals, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 06:38 AM #70014
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, listen to my words. You will eat your own cum today. You'll be ready and willing by the time I'm done with you. Teasing you, forgetting what you about to do and just letting go, opening that mouth and swallowing down the cum.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 06:42 AM #70015
Модератор

Модератор

Come back for more titty teasing, eh loser? You know that it's all you deserve. When I tried this bra on, I knew I just had to tease and deny you with it. It's almost like I'm wearing nothing at all.. you wish! You're just a loser so all you get is my sexy cleavage and the humiliation of knowing you'll never be good enough to see these perfect Goddess tits.
Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 06:43 AM #70016
Модератор

Модератор

You're so turned on already aren't you? You love big boobs and my really full tits are no exception. Watch me rub lotion on my pregnant belly and big boobs while I talk dirty to you. I then take out my dildo to show you exactly where I'd like your dick. So snug don't you think?
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 06:44 AM #70017
Модератор

Модератор

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”!
Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED INTOX, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL
Markup codes to give Me MORE
NewCrystalAddict $14.99
Crystalownsme 10%
crystalschristmas 25%
Trying2Impress 50%
IWantCrystal 100%
earlygiftmas 500%
ultimatepaypig 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 06:46 AM #70018
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 06:46 AM #70019
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 06:47 AM #70020
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile