Old 06-26-2019, 02:17 AM #44211
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 02:17 AM #44212
Модератор

Модератор

UGH. I 'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday , even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I 've never let anyone do that before , but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn 't get any worse after that , buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car , and we became good friends , until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball , but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart , I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I 'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I 'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 02:18 AM #44213
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to intro to coerced orgasms. Maybe this is your first coerced orgasm clip , or maybe you 've done this many times before. Either way , you 're going to enjoy an intensely teasing cock workout today. This clip is all about the fun and pleasure of coerced ejaculations. You 'll be stroking continuously for me , but I 'll also be taking my time with you. There 's no rush today , just pure ejaculatory excitement. A long buildup and then a big explosion , but don 't take your hands off your cock. The fun is in pushing past your limits. The fun is in coming whenever I say , and as many times as I desire. Now start jerking! You won 't be allowed to stop until this clip is over.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 02:18 AM #44214
Модератор

Модератор

coercing you to be bad... suggesting you be mindless and to be an obedient idiot for my bouncy big boobs... I bounce them in your face and brag about how I never have to work or do anything boring because I have horny men groveling at my feet ready to pay for me and do everything for me...
see... look what happens too your pathetic cock when I shake my tits in your face - ahhh its so esay to get you hard and when you get hard , you start spending! Good boy... just watch and fall victim to my irritable cleavage
Im soooo spoiled and sooo evil too. I make you men my victims haha I sink my claws in and slowly draw them down your wallet until theres nothing left. You wont even care what happens because you 'll be too busy jacking to my pretty face. bitchy attitude and my big boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 02:22 AM #44215
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don 't need much warming up , so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you 're nice and gaped , you 'll be listening to the metronome I 'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You 'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor , pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Scream how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 02:25 AM #44216
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 2 in my five part series of CEI! Today I am going to make you jerk your dick and eat it in one of my favorite ways. There are so many fun ways to make you cum loving sluts eat it that I narrowed it down to my top five. I had a lot of fun making you eat it in part 1 so now it 's time for the second part. I don 't want you to forget there is a pussy tax if you decide to puss out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 02:27 AM #44217
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type Step-Mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set , the accident produced an explosion of sorts , and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his Step-Mother in sexual ways … his Step-Mother tends to him , checking his temperature and making sure he eats well , but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 02:28 AM #44218
Модератор

Модератор

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 02:29 AM #44219
Модератор

Модератор

I 've invited someone over today , and you my little cum slut , are going to entertain her! Guess who? That 's right , gorgeous Lindsey Leigh! I 've told her all about your cum guzzling expertise. Lindsey is ready to watch you put on a show for her , while we both laugh at you! Get ready to whiten those teeth of yours with your cum load! Cream your twinkie , then swallow every drop of it. After all , jerking is only permitted if it degrades you and is humiliating! Slurp and glug glug glug it down!
Models: Evelyn Milano

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 02:30 AM #44220
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I want you to do for me? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties , maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass , rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile