Old 07-06-2019, 02:43 PM #49221
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down. The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point. She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way. She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs. He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist. She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought. Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:44 PM #49222
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional popper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox Fantasy Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:49 PM #49223
Модератор

Модератор

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:54 PM #49224
Модератор

Модератор

I am so in the mood for a little cum eating. But, I'm not talking about me….oh no no no. Im talking about you. Your going to be the cum eater today, not me. Your going to get it hard, your going to lick it all up for your queen. Yours going to eat it up. I want it. I want your legs above your head and i want you you taking it straight to your open mouth. Your going to follow my instructions and your going to edge it right. I want a huge load covering your tongue.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 707 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:58 PM #49225
Модератор

Модератор

Look at me while I command you to stroke it... Oh and while I tell you how I only fuck Alphas... LOL Oh and there might be a surprise for you at the end, LOL. Amazon Goddess Harley Categories: Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Beta Humiliation, Big Tits, Legs Fetish, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating, CEI, Sheer Bodysuit Bodystocking.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 02:59 PM #49226
Модератор

Модератор

You're always imagining me in bed... so why don't you go get this biseo and see me in a few different positions... naked!
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 1 min 25 s
Resolution: 1280 x 1 280
Size: 43.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:01 PM #49227
Модератор

Модератор

I know a loser like you just loooooves to get made of .... especially while you jerk jerk jerk for me. Knowing you can never have me..... never be worth my time .... so you make my time worth YOUR money....now, open up wide your licking the icing up
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 67.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:05 PM #49228
Модератор

Модератор

Sit back as I tease you with my perfect soles and let you watch me worship my delicious feet. can you last?
Models: katsoles

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:08 PM #49229
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…” “Thank you, Goddess!” “You SHOULD be thanking me.” This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation… Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass. As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too! As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and crushes it completely. And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:17 PM #49230
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mallorysex - iwantclips

Models: Mallorysex

Duration: 8 min 34 s