Old 07-10-2019, 03:59 AM #50211
Модератор

Модератор

You have been seeing me , a Therapist-Fantasy , to learn to be more of an assertive man. I tell you that we haven 't been making much progress and I think I have figured out why. So we are going to do a little test . I show you my perfect tits and as I suspect , you do not act upon your sexual urges.
I make you show me your penis , confirming that it is under -sized. You confess to being a cuckold in your sexual fantasies , so I abandon our regular Therapy-Fantasy and train you to be a beta cuckold instead.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 16 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 04:01 AM #50212
Модератор

Модератор

My physical and mental strength combined with my beauty is kill3r. I can be so soft from one glance and a second later so strong. It 's something not many women can do. I could hold you right where I wanted to and you could squirm and wriggle but it won 't help. Nothing will help you when I have my grip around you. I decide when I let you go.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 04:02 AM #50213
Модератор

Модератор

My physical and mental strength combined with my beauty is kill3r. I can be so soft from one glance and a second later so strong. It 's something not many women can do. I could hold you right where I wanted to and you could squirm and wriggle but it won 't help. Nothing will help you when I have my grip around you. I decide when I let you go.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 04:07 AM #50214
Модератор

Модератор

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 04:07 AM #50215
Модератор

Модератор

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 04:08 AM #50216
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out , hinting at things to come. Holding the pole , my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor , but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile , you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music , I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS - pole dancers , dancers , booty clapping , booty popping , white girl ass , big booty , ass worship , ass tease , ass teasing , big butts , yoga pants , bikini fetish , stripper shoes , platform heels ,
balloons , brunettes , all natural ,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 04:09 AM #50217
Модератор

Модератор

You love hot , bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy , spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me , compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser , stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 04:09 AM #50218
Модератор

Модератор

You love hot , bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy , spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me , compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser , stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 04:11 AM #50219
Модератор

Модератор

You love tits , you just can 't get enough of them ; but more than anything you love BIG , FAKE tits. You 're just pro -plastic and there 's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny , tight shirt with a pair of big , perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see -through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that 's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can 't resist. Considering I 'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each , you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over , like always.

Consists of : Tit Worship , Big tits , Tit fetish , Boobs , Big Boobs , Fake boobs , Fake Tits , Mind Fuck , Laughing , Bratty Goddess , Cleavage , Under boob , Breast Worship , bouncing boobs , Cock tease , Sub Training , Slave training , JOI , Jerk off instruction , Jerk off encouragement , Countdown , Goddess worship ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 04:12 AM #50220
Модератор

Модератор

You love tits , you just can 't get enough of them ; but more than anything you love BIG , FAKE tits. You 're just pro -plastic and there 's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny , tight shirt with a pair of big , perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see -through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that 's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can 't resist. Considering I 'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each , you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over , like always.

Consists of : Tit Worship , Big tits , Tit fetish , Boobs , Big Boobs , Fake boobs , Fake Tits , Mind Fuck , Laughing , Bratty Goddess , Cleavage , Under boob , Breast Worship , bouncing boobs , Cock tease , Sub Training , Slave training , JOI , Jerk off instruction , Jerk off encouragement , Countdown , Goddess worship ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile