Old 04-25-2019, 03:32 PM #16311
Модератор

Модератор

Hey titty addict...you've been worshiping my tits for so many years now! And I bet you are such a loser that you haven't touched any real life titties in all these years, have you? No, you're a loser, so you only jerk off to hot girls with big tits, but you don't actually get to touch them. No woman wants your grubby loser hands on her tits! Strippers and **** you've paid don't count and trust me, they don't want your loser hands on their tits either. I doubt you will ever be touching big sexy tits in your life...the only thing you're touching is your dick, loser!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:33 PM #16312
Модератор

Модератор

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands. They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind. You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:36 PM #16313
Модератор

Модератор

Still in limbo loser? Still trying to fight your need,wants and desires to spend all that hard earned cash on bratty dominate women...Give it up loser that cash is mine...I'm fucking your mind and your wallet.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:36 PM #16314
Модератор

Модератор

Be honest, as I know the truth. Where did you first look? It was My cleavage wasn't it?! You can't help yourself. My boobs are perfect!! You could stare and get lost in them all day. Well I'm going to take your tit addiction a step further. You'll be begging to pay My tits every time you see them
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:36 PM #16315
Модератор

Модератор

I swear, this one isn't really a ripoff. You'll get to see my big, perfect tits in all their glory. You're going to love it. You trust me, don't you? Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 44.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:37 PM #16316
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:37 PM #16317
Модератор

Модератор

Big tits make you stupid, you know this. You love it. The feelings you get when my cleavage enters into your view is beyond your wildest dreams. The size, shape, and erotic ways I squeeze my tits has become your ****. You can't help yourself, suddenly you have to stroke it and cum as hard as you can. You're a sub to big fake tits and you're proud of it. Nothing compares to a woman in front of you with the curves of a true goddess. I'm never going to stop using them against you. Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Femdom, Sensual Mind Fuck, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Underboob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:37 PM #16318
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:39 PM #16319
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 810 x 1 440
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:40 PM #16320
Модератор

Модератор

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile