Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:51 PM #19212
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, fisted my ass, and even fisted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:52 PM #19213
Модератор

Модератор

So, today the job I've given myself is to have the most amount of fun and cause you the most amount of frustration. Restrained by wrists, chest, and legs, and in chastity. A little pink string, a simple double knot, and a dick. Want to see what a tease from me looks like?
Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:53 PM #19214
Модератор

Модератор

See this BBC? I am going to suck on it and stroke it so good... it is going to be ridiculously fucking sexy. Finally! You can see how I would pleasure a real man and I would worship this amazing dick. But, first... I want more from you. Sensitive, personal information I could Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy (Fantasy) you with. Come on, did you really think I was going to suck on this huge BBC without first obtaining what I want? It will be a nice, fair trade. You get what you want and I get what I want. Right?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:55 PM #19215
Модератор

Модератор

You know that I love to make you build that orgasm. I love that have you aching to cum but waiting for My command. This time you only need to last 10 minutes. Stroke to Me as I show off My new pink bikini that fits Me so well. My big tits look amazing in this! Follow My instructions and wait for My countdown at the end.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:55 PM #19216
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, listen to my words. You will Consumer own cum today. You'll be ready and willing by the time I'm done with you. Teasing you, forgetting what you about to do and just letting go, opening that mouth and swallowing down the cum.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:56 PM #19217
Модератор

Модератор

You will be my little slut today. You will stroke to my hot body as I tease you with what is way out of reach. A gormless, slobbering stroke addict, my body drive you crazy. I have instant power over you and you ache to impress me in anyway possible. Open wide little loser, this is your ultimate stroke. You are going to ensure your whole mouth is full of your own cum. You will devour every single drop and show me what a good obedient pet you are. You know nothing else but to submit in every single aspect of your life and you know in order for you to orgasm it must only be a way in which a loser can orgasm.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:57 PM #19218
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:58 PM #19219
Модератор

Модератор

Your addiction to me is real, at this point you'd do anything and everything I say just to please me. Your life is about pleasing me now. But now it's time for the real commitment , you're a good boy so I know you'll be lapping up the chances I give you with that tongue of yours. It's time to turn you into my Ultimate Sissy Cum Slut. By the end of this clip I'll have you eating you cum every time you stroke that cock. I'll have you buying all my Cum eating Clips. Now get that cock nice and hard, open wide and accept your place as my Ultimate Cum Slut.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:58 PM #19220
Модератор

Модератор

What's more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You're going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l'll tell you everything that you're going to do to become my good little whore. You're dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile