Old 04-15-2020, 05:05 PM #143571
Модератор

Модератор

Default Don't Binge and Run. Work for Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Don't Binge and Run. Work for Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 05:06 PM #143572
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Hands Free Orgasm - Princess Miki - iwantclips

First Hands Free Orgasm - Princess Miki - iwantclips

If you've spent a good amount of time with Me, you know that I've introduced you to new experiences you had never dreamed of before. Things you never thought could be erotic have induced the most powerful orgasms - or intense feelings of euphoria - thanks to Me.

This is because I've left a permanent imprint on your mind. I'm able to control your mind and cock in ways no one else could, and now you're so very susceptible to the power of My suggestion. This exercise is to demonstrate that.

Don't worry, I won't ask much of you today. Nothing will hurt. All I want from you is an orgasm. one where you don't touch your cock.

All you have to do is watch My body and listen to My sweet, soft, sultry voice. Allow yourself to drift away and melt. If you truly want to cum from just mental and visual stimulation, void of physical touch, then you can, with Me. Let's test how much My power over you has grown.

I want to add something new to our collection of divine, erotic experiences. Now, take a deep breath, and let's begin.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Size: 1 024 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 05:06 PM #143573
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Addicted Freak - Carlie - iwantclips

Tit Addicted Freak - Carlie - iwantclips

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 05:07 PM #143574
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Fake Tits Are Your Weakness - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Big Fake Tits Are Your Weakness - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

You love big, fake tits like Mine and who could blame you!? I sure can't. I love My big boobs, too! Let Me tell you all the reasons why I love them while you stare and stroke your cock for Me. You might even get a cum countdown if you're lucky ;-)
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 05:07 PM #143575
Модератор

Модератор

Default Addicted to my perfect tits - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Addicted to my perfect tits - MissLuscious - iwantclips

You're addicted. Completely owned by my perfect 32DDD tits. You dream about being able to touch them nightly, but that's all you'll ever do. Dream... and jerk off! You're never going to be satisfied with any other woman knowing I have the perfect pair of tits that you're completely 100% addicted too. So keep jerking, and keep spending.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 05:09 PM #143576
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Big Expensive Tits - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

My Big Expensive Tits - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

know I was perfect before...but I decided I wanted some big fake tits, and I love them! To be frank, one of the reasons I wanted fake boobs is because they are EXPENSIVE, and don't I deserve the finest things in life? So I found the most expensive surgeon in My area and I improved upon perfection. Do you know how I can afford such nice big expensive tits? Because I have so many mindless pay pigs like you out there, duh! lololol you see Me on your screen and you can't help but want to hand over all your cash to Me. And now that I have these beautiful boobs, you're even more weak for Me, aren't you?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 05:09 PM #143577
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual CEI Custom - Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess - iwantclips

Sensual CEI Custom - Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess - iwantclips

Would be great if you could do like a sensual domination CEI/self facial JOI video with a strip to topless and then lots of boob and face worship before 'getting me into position' with lots of encouragement. You taking charge, talking about what you'll make me do as if I haven't before.
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 18 min 1 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 05:09 PM #143578
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Tit Flashes For Beta Fucks - Kendi Olsen - iwantclips

No Tit Flashes For Beta Fucks - Kendi Olsen - iwantclips

Admit it... you love knowing you'll never see my tits. Beg. Grovel. Send me $100. Send me $1,000. Send me $5,000. None of it will convince me you're worthy of seeing my perfect breasts... and you LOVE THAT. You LOVE being a teased and denied beta fuck. You love jerking off to tits you can't have, whimpering and dripping pre-cum with that pathetic expression on your face.
Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 05:10 PM #143579
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips