Old 11-15-2019, 11:38 AM #106091
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:40 AM #106092
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:44 AM #106093
Модератор

Модератор

In a similar vein to my much-loved 'Try To Cum Game' clip, I present to you another CBT Edging Challenge JOI. I have two cards; one blue, one green, and you'll be receiving multiple countdowns from me in this fishnet bodysuit, nipple pasties, and sexy heels. However, only one of these countdowns is a cum countdown; the rest, are ball punches. Will your dick be **** and your balls bruised, unable to explode when I give the green light? Or do you get hornier during ball abuse, your cock throbbing jerking off to my encouragement and trying to make it through the pain? Cum if you can, boys!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:46 AM #106094
Модератор

Модератор

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. **** dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and **** dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:48 AM #106095
Модератор

Модератор

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:48 AM #106096
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser! Lucky you, you get to jerk today. Only catch is, we are playing red light, green light! Prepare for a frustrating stroke session, but you might get lucky and earn an orgasm Good boys add a code to their order:
Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:49 AM #106097
Модератор

Модератор

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 81.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:51 AM #106098
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you've thought about eating your cum but you always chicken out...or maybe you've eaten your own load hundreds of times. Either way one thing is universally true: you need the right motivation to ear your hot jizz, don't you? Well trust Me when I say that I have all the motivation you need in this sexy hot clip. I know exactly what will motivate you to eat your own cum, and I'm going to have you swallowing every last drop for Me in no time.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:52 AM #106099
Модератор

Модератор

Can you handle the teasing and torment I am going to put you through today. I want to tease your obedience and endurance. I want you to follow my every demand as I control your stroke. Red light, green light with a whole whole lot of teasing. 15 minutes of sheer edging, denying, teasing and mindfucking.
Can you last?
**Cum countdown Inc**
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:53 AM #106100
Модератор

Модератор

You are already so pathetic but! Guess what?! I know the perfect way for you to be even more pathetic! I mean, look at your height. You are already soooo short. What if you were even shorter? LOL! Yeah. Just look at Me in My sexy bra, high heels and black pantyhose. I'm 6'4" with these heels on. You do not compare to My height but I think it needs to be a whole lot worse for you. You should be even shorter for Me. You should be even more intimidated and even more pathetic for Me since I am your Goddess. Look into My sweet eyes and listen to My harsh voice guiding you to shrink more and more and more for Me.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile