Old 05-17-2019, 08:32 PM #1411
Модератор

Модератор

Something about this shoot was just different. Maybe it's because my diarrhea just smelled so horrible that I could see the agony in the slave's mouth. I have decided to make him lie down not movably when his mouth and his mug have been filled with my liquid shit as I sat down with my legs spread over him and have pushed my smelly shit in his mouth. He had desired view of my soaking wet and swollen vagina lips right in front of him, seeing the pleasure I get from playing with myself as he has to endure the horrible taste of my shit seeing the pleasure part of my sexy body to which he'll never have access. All he can do is serve as my TOILET! This simply clarify to him what his role is in my life. It's always good to remind your TOILET of his place. He knows he will never be worthy enough to experience the sexy parts of my body. Only the parts considered gross, my ass and my shit. I start off by giving him the huge honor of smelling and licking my asshole with his face buried into my tight bottom where it belongs. Afterwards I give him the biggest honor of all by taking a big and nasty shit right into him mouth and then I masturbate in full view of him as I smile down at him with his mouth and face filled with my smelly shit. It's such an amazing feeling of power and control isn't it? When you see the agony in his mouth and it filled with your smelly nasty shit!
Models: janet

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:32 PM #1412
Модератор

Модератор

Let me talk dirty to you and instruct you on how I would give you a foot job with my shit covered feet. This is a sequel video from Getting Dirty And Getting Off, so I already start off almost fully covered in shit, and proceed to use the last of my poop to spread all over my feet. Lets talk about how to get messy together.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:39 PM #1413
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I try a diaper on for the first time, model it a bit before pissing in them. I talk about how the diaper feels, and give you some dirty talk as I take them off and start playing with them, licking and sucking them to try to get the piss out of them and into a bottle, drinking the contents that I could get out of them.

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 296
Size: 581 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:40 PM #1414
Модератор

Модератор

In this video you see a good close up of my pussy stuffingwith shit and fucking myself.
It starts with pooping the whole load in my hand and putting it on my pussy and start to put the shit inside it.
Since my pussy is small and really tight its a bit hard to put as much as possible in it.
Eventually i am so turned on by this that i grab my dildo and start to fuck myself. While i am doing this i put the leftover shit in front of me on the tip of the dildo to have the maximum dirty,filthy fun i want to have.
I fuck the shit inside of me until i cum, put the dildo out and push the poop out of my pussy while i strongly piss.
You will see a insignificant amount of blood when i put the dildo out of my pussy at the end. its barely noticeable. i am on the very beginning of my period.
Models: LucyScat

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:07 PM #1415
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Messalina pours into the mouth of a slave makes you piss a pussy and makes you do a foot massage and then lick your feet. Messalina makes a slave lick his ass and shoves into the mouth of a slave.
Models: femdom-maidman

Duration: 13 min 44 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:25 PM #1416
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing my nice and yellow tiny G-string and black metal butt plug into my ass. I love it and you? Fitting into my ass and feel so good. But I have to shit as I didnt poo in the last 4 days so can you imagine what I feel right now? I show off my yellow tiny panty and butt plug, teasing you by them, then laying on back lifting up legs and start to playing with plug. I wanna pushing out and you able to see my open wide hole. Pushing out and its already get some shit on it. Put it back again but this time I cannot hold the plug and poo and want to release them. I pushing out trying slow and drop out the plug but I leave the string on then coming out a giant 4 days held poo. Seriously color of poop matching with the pantys color ? Nasty and real huge shit. Try to push out more and also peeing a lot. At the end show you the shit covered butt plug and my beautiful shit. I bet you wanna being here in the room with me right now, dont you? Enjoy it!
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:31 PM #1417
Модератор

Модератор

Worship and obey your Goddess,jerk off and lick my messy diaper!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 23 min 37 s
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:37 PM #1418
Модератор

Модератор

Watch in White lingerie tell you I want to show how much I love the scat fetish..
I pee on my bed then push out a huge shit onto my bed, I show you it before licking it getting my tongue all brown, before smearing it all over my bum.
I then smear it all over my hairy pussy getting it coated telling you how amazing it feels with having warm shit all over it..
I then smear my new big tits coating them in my scat the feeling of it rubbing over my nipples its insane..
I then smear my mouth like a filthy scat slut and lick it some more before fucking my pussy hard while I suck and lick my fingers.
Then lick my scat once more..
WoW my breath will really smell of shit after this
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 44 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 09:40 PM #1419
Модератор

Модератор

Let me get you off covered in shit, talking dirty to you about the fun ways you can fuck me covered in poop, getting poop all over you, and so much more. I take so much pleasure in getting you off, and hope you cum all over for me! While were at it, let me describe how the shit tastes on my dildo. Mmmm.

Duration: 6 min 16 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 10:20 PM #1420
Модератор

Модератор

A video truly unique: without any fiction stage, I feed my slave with my warm shit. All true, authentic! And, finally, the slave will have to lick even the plate. For scenes of authentic coprophilia, the video is only recommended to lovers of the genre.

ITALIAN
Un video veramente unico: nessuna finzione, nutro il mio schiavo con la mia merda appena fatta. Tutto vero, autentico!! e, alla fine, lo schiavo deve anche leccare il piatto. Dato che contiene scene di autentica coprofilia, il video e indicato solo per gli amanti del genere.
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: DivX
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile