Old 05-12-2019, 01:08 AM #511
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me how I fart and poop in a shower, then I put that shit in my pantyhose and I smear it over my ass. I finger my dirty asshole and play with my pussy. I grab a shit and smear it on my lips then I taste my shitty fingers and it is so good, mmm I enjoy it so much!
Old 05-12-2019, 01:15 AM #512
Модератор

Модератор

Me laying on the floor and taking a huge gooey shit. it was so messy and so smelly. I just love the smell of my own shit. I played in it a little and rubbed it on my ass. enjoy!
Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:15 AM #513
Модератор

Модератор

For a awhile now, i am turned on by the idea of shitting my boyfriend in his mouth. I finally decided to put it into practice. I called my young boyfriend to come to me. i did not go to toilet for 3 hole days, eating only cereals and whole grains. he did not know what is coming to him. Since we love to play with shit, he gladly agreed to lick my ass while I suck his dick. I told him to push his fingers in my ass, and smear shit on my asshole and then to lick it, to lick my ass clean. he did it gladly. i had to shit, and I told him to keep licking my ass. shit started to go out, and he licked my shit like i told him to do. I told him to open his mouth wide. that I want to fill his mouth. he listened to me. my shit went straight into his throat. he gulped. the smell was very intense. I told him to smear shit on my ass and to continue licking. My sweet young boyfriend has made my dream come true, and I can not wait to shit again in his mouth
Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:21 AM #514
Модератор

Модератор

Scenario: Im your girlfriend and youre away, and my roommate is in the shower so I cant use the bathroom. So in the meantime, I wanna send you a video because I feel bad that I didnt go with you and want to give you something to jerk off to and miss me while youre away
Old 05-12-2019, 01:21 AM #515
Модератор

Модератор

Dear friends in our team replenishment, we hasten to introduce you to our new friend Marina . Now we have more girls who love dirty games . Marina also likes to poop, eat shit, drink urine, play with shit and caress girls . We hope that you will also like Marina very much and our team will start to search for another girl . This is the first video with Marina, as they say her first experience on video . I and my friends Caroline , Alice and Marina discussed what we will do in this video , Caroline said it was OK if she Marina Alice on shit and fart in your mouth , we took Marina to Alice agreed . We will arrange for you a super sound show with a new friend . Alice Marina got cancer on his knees and waited Carolina will begin to fill their Asses with air , Carolina picked up a mini enema and the first to fill with air is the ass of Marina , Carolina several times filled the air in the ass of Marina , when Marina was supposed to explode with a loud farting Carolina framed his mouth , and Marina fart right in the mouth Carolina . Carolina again charges the air Marinas ass and Marina again shoots air from ass (Farts) in her mouth Carolina . Now it was the turn of Alice , Carolina runs the air Alices anus and fills your mouth to Alice shoots in mouth Carolina, farting , Alice shoots a bunch along with shit , ass Alice starts to go shit with farts , Carolina framed his mouth and enjoys the shots , Carolina again takes rubber mini enema and again fills the ass of Alice , and Alice again explodes with a loud fart right into the mouth Carolina , Carolina licks the remnants of shit from the Asses of Alice and goes to the ass Marina . Carolina again fills the ass of Marina air fills your mouth and Marina fart in mouth Carolina , Carolina several times filled ass Marina air and here is a very loud shot farting , ass Marina along with a fart I shit directly in her mouth Carolina . Carolina is in shit, but she again fills Alices ass with air and Alice again explodes with a loud fart in Carolines mouth , this time the girls Marina and Alice arranged a very loud sound show , and Carolina got a lot of pleasure from the fact that Marina and Alice farted and shot shit in her mouth . If you like to listen watch girls fart then this video is for you .
Models: Click here to cancel reply.

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:37 AM #516
Модератор

Модератор

If you like sharts then this clip is for you! I look so stunning as I lie on my bed spreading my ass cheeks wide as my ass emits messy, gurgly, poopy farts! Watch out some chunks come flying your way as I forcefully push them from my beautiful ass
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 3 min 40 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:38 AM #517
Модератор

Модератор

5 short video of my pooping routine!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 657 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:38 AM #518
Модератор

Модератор

today while shopping I wanted to go to a restroom! I could no longer keep my poop. I went to the toilet and did BIG, stinking shit, next to me was someone and heard everything!
You see close my ugly shit!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 2 min 51 s
Size: 105 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:49 AM #519
Модератор

Модератор

Hi there. So, you've liked my videos so much, you've decided you want to eat my poop. Ha ha ha, you're a naughty boy aren't you? You want my turd in your mouth? You want to taste me? I tell you everything Ive eaten lately, and how flavorful my shit is going to be for you when you eat it. I know you want to have my poop inside you, don't you. Oh, you like it when I blast farts in your face too, huh? *chuckles* Well, you are going to get your wish, you lucky boy.
I love giving birth to big turds for dirty boys like you. You want to be my turd's daddy? Ooh, its so big, I think Ill call it Goliath”
Old 05-12-2019, 01:50 AM #520
Модератор

Модератор

This time Mistress move the toilet slave into her kitchen to prepare his meal. A big full scat and diarheea in FULL HD !! Mistress recording action at the end.
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 66.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile