Old 09-15-2019, 01:10 PM #80121
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you, I'm a virtual girl. You'll never touch me, get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don't let pathetic men like you into my life. You're wasting your marriage, your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman, nonetheless, for having the capacity to love you. But again, this is your only shot. You're weak for me. You can't even get hard without thinking about me, seeing my body, my perfect face, listening to the sound of my hypnotic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca$h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven't fucked her in god knows how long. You'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don't even lick your wife's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:11 PM #80122
Модератор

Модератор

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:12 PM #80123
Модератор

Модератор

You're so obsessed with my tits. Always looking down, dick twitching. So pathetic. In fact, I bet you can't even control yourself if I let you stroke away to them. That's why we're playing a little game. You get to stroke (no slowing down) until I think you've suffered enough and give you a countdown... then you'll finally get to explode guilt-free! Just make sure you listen carefully, some countdowns might not be real, and cumming too soon will cost you! Good boys add a code to their order:
Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:13 PM #80124
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:15 PM #80125
Модератор

Модератор

I swear, this one isn't really a ripoff. You'll get to see my big, perfect tits in all their glory. You're going to love it. You trust me, don't you? Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 44.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:17 PM #80126
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:17 PM #80127
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal, training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth, back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:18 PM #80128
Модератор

Модератор

That's right - I got you a date for Halloween! Well, you're going to have to pick it up. And it's not a person. Your date is a pumpkin. In fact, I have a romantic evening planned for you and your new friend Jack. Romantic... and sloppy... and definitely messy. I'm sure your hand will appreciate the break!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta Tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 593 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:19 PM #80129
Модератор

Модератор

You get to do your 2 favorite things! You get to stroke AND you get to worship me. It's like you're in beta heaven. But are there happy endings for betas? Guess you'll have to stroke to find out.
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 01:21 PM #80130
Модератор

Модератор

Dont you hate it when you wake up in the morning only to find your nuts missing? Thats just what happened to My slave; I put him out for a few days and surgically removed his manhood. I mean chastity devices are great and everything but nothing say I own you more then I good well planed-out castration to make things nice and permanent. I hold the jar holding his past manhood over him making fun of the fact that his balls are now literally mine. Now this calls for a celebration so Im doing something I rarely do; cook My slave a meal. I found this great recipe to stewing testicles so there nice and tender. Im sure all the ballbusting Ive done over the years has helped a lot with that, HAHA. He is so pacified right now I wonder if he will even notice what he is eating LOL. Just to show him how nice I am I let me drink the last of his Little Johnny Ball Soup I made with his testicle stock. The only problem is I can only make it once in a lifetime. xoxo -your EMPRESS Includes: Mock Castration - CBT - Ball Abuse - Medical Play - Extreme Domination - Female Domination - Brat Girl
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile