Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 12.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 08:11 PM #84713
Модератор

Модератор

A super sensual Aroma experience. Your sniffing is going to align with my sucking today, as I indulge your oral fixation and finger licking fetish. You love watching my pretty little mouth and plush lips wrap around my finger and glide over that phallic pole. My tongue flicking over my fingertip, eyes locked into yours, as a silky stream of spit runs down my cleavage is leaving you aching. When I suck, you sniff, matching the duration and intensity of my fingers exploring my mouth, too. This is a short but powerful clip, leaving you mesmerized & wondering how I managed to get you fucked up so fast.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 08:16 PM #84714
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Aroma heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 08:19 PM #84715
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 08:19 PM #84716
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 08:25 PM #84717
Модератор

Модератор

Here goes another day spent on your little brown bottle. You've been gooning out for hours, stroking your day away- craving to sniff. Grab two bottles, my p0pp3r slave because your Princess is going to make you huff and jerk. Your lubed up cock is so sensitive- throbbing under my control. You love to be told when to sniff and how to stroke. Lose yourself in each sniff- get deeper into your bottle with continuos inhales. I'll make you go from gentle touches on the head of your dick to full on stroke sessions. You'll be so deep in your p0pp3rs bliss, you won't know what hit you.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 798 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 08:26 PM #84718
Модератор

Модератор

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 08:26 PM #84719
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1: You used to be Taylor's boyfriend. You whined about her wanting to fuck other guys but you couldn't please her. You said that you needed a break so she told you she would dispose of you because there really is no reason for her to be with you.. You decided to break up but she doesn't care. Now you live in the same house still and you have to watch her get ready to go out with other men. How can she resist teasing you
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 08:30 PM #84720
Модератор

Модератор

There's nothing like smooth soft satin caressing your naked skin. That silky feeling rubbing against your hard cock. Imagine jerking-off with my satin night gown. Stroking up and down using my silky nightie as lube for that dick. I know how much you love having a pair of soft, lady hands around your shaft, but I'll never touch your cock. So just use my purple nightie to soften your manly grip on that purple head.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile