Old 04-07-2019, 10:38 PM #9591
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing makes me cum harder than a little tug on my throat.. so I set up a little solo predicament bondage. every time my pussy gets the filling it needs... the cord yanks my collar for a lil, taking away my ability to breath
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:39 PM #9592
Модератор

Модератор

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES: 10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY 25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER 50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA 100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:39 PM #9593
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:41 PM #9594
Модератор

Модератор

I love these new sneakers! I just ran for a half hour and now my feet are so sweaty! I figured that you'd want to take a peek at them. I know how much you love my sweaty feet. My socks are soaked with sweat right now and they are so stinky. I want you to stroke that big dick for my sexy feet. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly! Press your whole face into my socks. Smell them! You love my vinegary, stinky feet and I love how you jerk for me! I love turning you on with my feet!
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 1 006 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:41 PM #9595
Модератор

Модератор

You're a Little Bitch. A little panty loser. I cannot believe you are such a PERVERT! Stealing your s1sters panties is really fucking weird... and dishusting. Like what the hell is wrong with you? Do you smell them or something? Lick them? What do you do with them? Like, those things are really really dirty. And you're into that huh? That's some fucked up stuff for such a y0ung b0y. I cannot believe you're my little perverted br0ther!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:41 PM #9596
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) You and I are old friends who grew up together, almost like we are brother and sister. We are in your room after coming back from a day at the beach, so you are wearing a string bikini underneath a loose tank top that still shows off your stomach and bikini sideboob. You take off the tank top and begins adjusting the bikini bottoms because you are so used to me being around. But then you notice how hard my cock is getting under my shorts. You are really surprised but kind of turned on because the idea of us doing anything is so naughty after all these years. You untie the bikini, drop it to the ground and tell me I should start stroking my cock. You get really close, like I could feel your breath on my face if I was the camera, and tell me that we are going to cum together. Then you back away and show off every bit of that amazing body for a little bit and then play with your pussy. Finally, after you cum, bring the camera close again while ooking into it and and tell me to cum in your mouth and then kiss you.
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:42 PM #9597
Модератор

Модератор

Entertain me, small CBT tasks, and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:43 PM #9598
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to start slowly stroking your cock. My tits are so perfect, and I want you to stare at them while you slowly stroke your cock. Your cock is swelling for me. Pick up the pace, and stroke faster and faster as I tease you with my perfect perky breasts. I can't wait to make you cum for my tits. Clip contains elements of: Jerk Off Encouragement, Tit Worship, JOI, Breast Fetish.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:43 PM #9599
Модератор

Модератор

Those sensual arches, those sexy toes, Tasha knows the effect her feet have on a foot boy like you. As she teases them inches from your face, she encourages you to stroke as you take in her cute feet. Worship them and be a good horny addict for Tasha. Beg her for a sensual foot job. Tasha has the feet of your dreams!!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:44 PM #9600
Модератор

Модератор

I love how I can't put up a single tit worship video without you drooling hordes flocking to purchase it. Well, how am I to resist giving you what you want? I put on my favorite SHEER black bra and panty set and apply every patented, tested tit tease technique to make you quiver in your seat.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile