Old 07-27-2019, 06:36 PM #63971
Модератор

Модератор

I've been farting all day long, and I know my ass is super smelly for you. You are so turned on my me telling you to get up close and smell it and lick it. You also get super turned on then I tell you I have to take a huge **** and you're going to eat it up for me, and lick me clean. *There is no actual farting, pooping or anything related shown in this video, this is intended for FANTASY ONLY* 10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie 25% Markup: LoyalSub 100% Markup: GiveMystieMore 500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:38 PM #63972
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip request "This clip was great! It is one of my all time favorites for sure. Hehe I love this idea of being made to cum in my pants.. so humiliating The only thing I was hoping for is that you would ask me who owns me, how weak I am, how much I love it, like you did in the last clip. I am realizing that I get very turned on by that.. being humiliated and made to say it out loud. Very hot. I should probably take a break.. but I crave so badly for another clip... I sent you another gift card.
I was thinking maybe in the next clip you could show up to collect your regular paycheck, but I try to tell you that it is enough and I won't be paying you anymore. You laugh and pretend to be shocked at my sudden change of heart, all while teasing me with your sexy legs as usual. You start to dominate and humiliate me until I cum in my pants again and you laugh and tell me that I can't escape, and you will be back again for your paycheck next time.
What do you think of this?"
Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 846 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:39 PM #63973
Модератор

Модератор

Hello horny little stroke addict. You've become such a jerk addict for me, all you can think about is stroking your life away while staring at my perfect body. Today you're going to follow every single one of my instructions, from a slow teasing start, to a classic stop and start game, to a hard finish, you hope. I will control every aspect of your stroking from the speed of your stroking, to the way you hold your dick, telling you faster, slower, stop, start. You crave every last horny second of it!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:46 PM #63974
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lady Nina - iwantclips

Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 4 min 9 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:47 PM #63975
Модератор

Модератор

Play along with me as we systematically destroy your cock. The pain stirs up fear, excitement, but it turns you on as well doesn't it? It's part of your duty as my slave to suffer for my amusement. Now follow along as I show you how I want you to tie your cock up for me before the fun really begins.
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:47 PM #63976
Модератор

Модератор

Jeans Catsuit smother and worship, HD 1280 MP4 I am wearing the most beautiful, skin tight Jeans Catsuit. Time to worship your Goddess and her perfect ass, crotch and big boobs. All covered in soft blue jeans, my curves will drive you crazy as I face sit on you, back and forth, teasing you in between.. All my perfect curves covered in Jeans. Worship and be smothered!
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:48 PM #63977
Модератор

Модератор

Is it your first time? Maybe not, doesn't really matter. What I want to show you is that you can do this without feeling too much discomfort or without expecting the worst. I will lead you through it, teasing you so nicely that the lust will be all that you'll be feeling. Everything else will be just in the background. Ready for some interesting fun? Of course you are, don't be shy and try something new!
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:49 PM #63978
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~
My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY HOUSEWIVES WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS BLOWJOBS FORCED STRIPPING MALE DOMINATION MENTAL DOMINATION CREAMPIE HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:51 PM #63979
Модератор

Модератор

This is latina Luscious Lopez and the lovely British bombshell Sophie Dee wearing leotards to exercise. These ladies get down and work hard. or hardly work? there is a reason these booties are so huge. It's hard to be skinny. these asses get bigger every year. you have seen both ladies in xxx movies since 2005, many times appearing together. Enjoy stretching, leg lifts, squats. Big all natural asses. ass fetish. big booty fetish. fully clothed leotard fetish. thick thighs. neon colors.
Models: Luscious Lopez

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 06:52 PM #63980
Модератор

Модератор

You have gotten yourself into detection at school today. You did it on purpose because you are infatuated with Ms. Sinclair and her leather outfits. You also know that there is a rumor she fucks boys in the ass with her strap-on down in detention as well. You want to see if it is true and cum at the thought of her leather and strap-on. You get your punishment, don't worry!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile