Old 08-26-2019, 08:43 PM #72451
Модератор

Модератор

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:43 PM #72452
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:44 PM #72453
Модератор

Модератор

Sitting in just a bra I light up a cigarette. I start to get a little horny while smoking I caress my big boobs a big until I have to take them out of the bra. I grab my dildo and shove it into my pussy. Feels so good. I pound my pussy between hits of my cigarette and moaning. Sometimes I hold the cigarette in the hand that's pounding my pussy and sometimes I let it hand from my mouth. That dildo in my wet pussy and cigarette in my mouth felt so wonderful.
Models: AshleyJane

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:46 PM #72454
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing makes me happier than hearing the words "yes Princess". And you definitely need practice! Just focus on my huge perfect breasts...they make it so easy to give in and say "yes Princess" over and over again!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:47 PM #72455
Модератор

Модератор

sloppy blowjob by florida's Trina Starrr
Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:48 PM #72456
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:55 PM #72457
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Step-Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the Step-Sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her Step-Sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Step-Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Step-Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately Yelp that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Step-Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:56 PM #72458
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:56 PM #72459
Модератор

Модератор

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:58 PM #72460
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is in Spanish!! Kneel down before your Latina Goddess. Her perfect body mesmerizes your mind as she rules supreme over your weak submissive brain. A powerful Goddess Sativa dominates you in Spanish, and every word makes you more and more devoted and addicted to your Supreme Empress. On your knees slave and serve your Spanish Goddess as she sees fit.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile