Old 08-26-2019, 08:16 PM #72471
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
25% Markup: LoyalSub
100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:22 PM #72472
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the Step-Sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:23 PM #72473
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a bad boy haven't you?! You know when one makes decisions like you do. you must pay. You must pay the price for your sins. Your pain and suffering is that price. Even as I stand here and bring light to all your wrongdoings.. you still want to sin. You still want the body right in front you. You desire to fornicate and SIN! It's time to pay! Pay now so that you will be blessed another day.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:29 PM #72474
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:30 PM #72475
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:33 PM #72476
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:33 PM #72477
Модератор

Модератор

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”!
Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED Intox-Fantasy, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL
Markup codes to give Me MORE
NewCrystalAddict - $14.99
Crystalownsme - 10%
crystalschristmas - 25%
Trying2Impress - 50%
IWantCrystal - 100%
earlygiftmas - 500%
ultimatepaypig - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:40 PM #72478
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration:
Resolution: 1261 x 711
Format: JPEG
Size: 344 KiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:44 PM #72479
Модератор

Модератор

You love My tits and can't get enough of them. Obsessed is a good word to describle it. But you're an idit loser and don't deserve to even look at them, never mind touch them. You know you'll never lay so much as a finger upon My tits, but you can't sto buying every clip. You can't help but pay and jerk to my perfect 32Es. You dream of touching them but it's just a stupid dream. I'd never let you near Me, not ever. You're stuck, paying and jerking forever.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 08:47 PM #72480
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile