Old 04-14-2020, 01:44 AM #142351
Модератор

Модератор

Default Daily Slave Affirmations - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Daily Slave Affirmations - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Be ready for the ultimate in Femdom mind control, as I introduce you to one of My most powerful Femdom mesmerize clips yet. This file is a mental domination masterpiece. It is a work of art. I have created it to completely rewire your thinking, to manipulate your brainwaves and to re-ignite the slave within. As a submissive male, you need to be frequent coaxed back down into your rightful place. With this powerful daily affirmation hy9n0si$ file, you will melt blissfully down into a state of erotic slumber and complete submission. After an initial induction and powerful deepener, I am going to rewire your nerve endings. You will become open and ready to accept My mental programming and repeat new powerful daily affirmations. This file is to be listened to frequently.
This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. For maximum effect and 100% focus, eyes must remain closed throughout the instructed part of this video.
Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness.
CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, MINDFUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM POV, ASMR, EROTIC MAGIC.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 23 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:48 AM #142352
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:59 AM #142353
Модератор

Модератор

Default Microscopic Man - Leather N Lace - iwantclips

Microscopic Man - Leather N Lace - iwantclips

After a long day of working out, I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet, I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 01:59 AM #142354
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 931 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:05 AM #142355
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Succubus's Deadly Bargain - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

The Succubus's Deadly Bargain - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, Coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:07 AM #142356
Модератор

Модератор

Default Niagara Falls BBC Fuck - ValerieWhiteSlut - iwantclips

Niagara Falls BBC Fuck - ValerieWhiteSlut - iwantclips

I went to Niagara Falls during the christmas holidays, I met with my BBC Dom from Toronto at a hotel because my real christmas present that I really wanted was to give myself like a total slut to my BBC. He rented out a suite and I brought my sexy kits and made him choose what he wanted me to wear for him. I told my husband to just shut up and film because all I really wanted was to have this tasty throbbing BBC treat me like the whore that I really am. I sucked on his BBC, and then he used a buttplug in my ass while fucking my tight wet pussy until he filled me up with his warm thick cum
Models: ValerieWhiteSlut

Duration: 30 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:10 AM #142357
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:58 AM #142358
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Make It Hurt - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

CBT Make It Hurt - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:08 AM #142359
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 03:09 AM #142360
Модератор

Модератор

Default Halloween Witch House JOI FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Halloween Witch House JOI FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

You are saying trick or treat. Such a big boy wants some candies. Maybe you want something else? You can't stop looking on that gorgeous breast and that sexy black dress. You chose the right house. I look like that not only on Halloween. I am a real witch. An evil witch that Steals horny boys and turn them into slaves. I love to use my evil magic. Thought to be a slave for an evil witch making you so hard. When you will cum on that pentagram, you will be mine forever.
Clip Contains: masturbation instruction, joi, super villain, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, witchcraft, sfx, redhead, pvc, slave training, mind fuck.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile