Old 07-20-2020, 03:22 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Girls washing each other!

DDFBusty.com- Girls washing each other!

Description:
British beauties Leanne Crow and Kelley Scarlett attempt to wash the DDFBusty Rolls Royce, but get sidetracked by wanting to please their admirers (us!) with a water show. Which is as it should be!
If it were possible to harness electrical power from cleavage, these two girls could keep a small nations infrastructure up and running for a year! Busting out of their tops, they tease us slowly, showing off the clefts between their cantaloupes while squeezing wet sponges over themselves. I dont know about you, but I sometimes get hornier just looking at girls showing off their cleavage without even baring their nipples. Obviously its nice to see the nipples eventually too, but you know what I mean! Cleavage teasing is an erotic art, and Leanne and Kelley show their mastery of it here. Of course, the wetter their clothes become, the more we can see the outlines of their dark nipples...and can almost taste those stiff nubs, drenched in water but still covered in fabric!

When their naked knockers finally emerge, its awe-inspiring. I was almost clawing at my computer screen, trying to climb inside the pictures! Well, not really, but you get my drift. Kelley gives us her sultry raised eyebrow look as cheery Leanne squeezes water all over her melons, and Kelleys eyes seem to say that she knows shes stimulating a lot of masturbation all over the planet thanks to the miracle of the Internet. I wonder if all the simultaneous stroking of men worldwide could affect the earths orbit and send us rocketing into the sun?

Well, the poor Rolls doesnt get washed very well, but who cares? Thats why car washes were invented, to pick up the slack when chesty cuties get distracted squirting water from a garden hose all over themselves for their own sensual pleasure...and ours!!
Model:
Kelley Scarlett
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 9356d1_720_6500_Kelley Scarlett and Leanne Crow_Girls washing each other.mp4
File Size : 776.89 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:22
Video : AVC, 6 051 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:9356_kelley-scarlett-and-leanne-crow_girls-washing-each-other.zip - 8.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:9356d1_720_6500_Kelley Scarlett and Leanne Crow_Girls washing each other.mp4 - 776.9 MB

Tags
big tits, black eyes, black hair, british, brown eyes