Old 06-05-2019, 06:59 PM #2601
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Michelle allow Veronica Moser to lick her pussy untill the end. Then she change her position and is waiting with her open mouth close to my butt. She stick her tounge in my asshole and after a while ist comes out a pile of shit. Veronica Moser catch that shit directly with her mouth.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 441 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:59 PM #2602
Модератор

Модератор

My slave boy. My helpless. shit loving, toilet slave. You belong to me. You eat only from me.
Its time for a feeding my slave boy. Are you ready to eat a nice big load of my precision shit straight from my big, juicy, goddess ass? I know you must be hungry. Hungry for my shit! You will eat everything that comes out of my body, slave boy! That is your purpose in life. To eat from me!
I love watching you eat every last drop of my shit! I love seeing how excited you get to chew it up and swallow it all! Be a good shit eating slave boy now, and EAT MY SHIT!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:59 PM #2603
Модератор

Модератор

Hot baby is nasty peeing,cumming,pooping in tight pants andd nasty boots, clean her boots of pee!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:00 PM #2604
Модератор

Модератор

After my girlfriend Contessa Calucci and I, our slave, KV-GIRL, had shit and she had rubbed, with our shit, (see video 2 Dominas, shit, a female slave full), our 2 slaves had to lick our KV princess clean. Since our Female-Slave had to shit, too, we ordered her to squat over the mouth of a slave, with her hot asshole, and shit this in the mouth. She shit the slave a big pile, shit, in the mouth. Since her shit, in part, sticking out of the mouth, she had to take it with her hands and rub it with the slaves cock and then wank the slaves cock. She jerked off the caviar-tail, of the slave, until he came and sprayed his sperm, even on the shit. A real perverted caviar orgy! All this you see from 2 perspectives!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:00 PM #2605
Модератор

Модератор

I know I have a perfectly good toilet right here but I just dont feel like using it I think Id rather poop my light beige full back panties instead. My stomach grumbles the more I shit so I shit some more..Messing myself.. I think you enjoy watching me poop my panties..especially since you can see what a mess Im making. To make it even more messy, I drop some major turds into my full back panties and finally find a use for that toilet seat. I bounce up and down on it..squishing the shit all over my ass and pussy. I pull them down to the top of my thighs and spread my ass, exposing the HUGE MESS. But its still not nasty enough for me so I reach into my ass crack, grab some shit in my hands and start coating my ass cheeks in my shit LOL. Now thats better. I put my panties back on inside out so you can see how beautiful they are now! Once Im ready to get clean, I film myself in the shower cleaning up, describing the process as I go.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:01 PM #2606
Модератор

Модератор

Compilation video of one of the first Duo Dirty Domme sessions by Miss Lynn Cane and Lady Hessa. This Slave is tied up and gets pissed on by Miss Lynn who is wearing high pvc heels and a military pvc wetlook dress. Then you see a small clip of Lady Hessa shitting on the slave his latex head.
Afterwards you see Lady Hessa and Miss Lynn who have given themselves an enema. They give the slave a double brown shower and laugh at him. They tell him that he has to eat it. It ends with Miss Lynn, who is wearing a latex mask herself, feeding the slave the shit that came out of both their asses.
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 2 min 59 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:01 PM #2607
Модератор

Модератор

Oh my god! Ive been so goddamn gassy all day, my tummy is all bloated from eating broccoli I rip some LOUD noxious farts through my hot pink cheeky panties and strip down while I blow up the place. And they STINK! You can even see the crown of a turd when I pucker my stinkhole at you! Christ, I can still feel more gas in my tummy you dont mind if I just fart all night, do you?
Old 06-05-2019, 07:02 PM #2608
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been playing around with angles and came up with compilation of my shits.
The camera is position right at the base of the toilet bowel. You see the poop as it comes out of my ads hole pretty naturally.
Very close up.
Day one is a slushy but still solid poop. Eases right one out. Army green color. There is sound. Some farts slight grunts. Lots in the bowel or course I show that payload.
Day two is a soupy diarrhea poop. It flows into the toilet like a water fall of shit. There was some butt trumpet Lots of farting and very messy.
Day 3. This was the most solid of the 3 poops. I dropped a large stiff chocolate load. This clip is dark but lots of grunts and you can hear my sense of relief at the end. The payload is massive!
Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:02 PM #2609
Модератор

Модератор

My asshole is so full of my shit! Its ready to come out but I am so turned on! I want to play with my horny wet pussy before I shit for you!
I tell you how wet I am and how desperate I am to suck your cock! I want you to feel how soft and warm and wet my mouth is!
I bring out my hitatchi and play with my horny pussy! I show off my huge inflatable toy and pump my pussy up, stretching it so I can cum!
Theres a ton of nasty dirty talk and moaning in this one! Do you want to hear me talk to you as I play with myself?
Do you want to see my asshole go from a tightly closed bud to a beautiful open flower with my warm fresh shit working its way out?
Then watch this amazing video!
Old 06-05-2019, 07:02 PM #2610
Модератор

Модератор

Im Olga and I love to have fun , this time I suggested to Olga to have some fun , and Olga agreed . We started kissing I was caressing his chest Olga was biting her nipples on his chest . Then Olga stood up and spread her legs and I climbed between her legs and opened his mouth and Olga started to shit me right in the mouth , fuck what a delicious shit Olga is just fine . Olga began to lick my shit from my body , Olga kissing and petting each other . Now Olga lay back and I began to fill the mouth of the Olga the liquid shit diarrhea . Here is the shots come out of my butt very liquid load and Olga mouthful . Fuck I got diarrhea Yes, but Olga is love Olga I lizhit anus with his tongue my ass all in the shit , about how sweet it is . After she played with my anus , I began to lick the shit off your body and face Olga . We are dirty whores who love variety . Any of you can make a custom request videos and we will gladly do your order . Learn more about our offer when communicating do not hesitate to write your scripts in private messages .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile