Old 07-03-2019, 11:30 AM #7621
Модератор

Модератор

I smeared my big, sexy boobs with shit! Look at them covered with my sexy, smelly shit! Do you want to tit fuck my big boobs? Do you want to feel my soft, warm boobs jerking your cock off? My boobies are covered in my warm poop! Mmm! They smell so good and make my tits all wet and slippery! Perfect for a nice, shitty tit job! Will you fuck my shitty titties? Slide your cock in between my big boobs! Doesnt that feel so good! Im getting poop all over your cock! Will that make you cum even harder? Fuck them so good and cum all over my poop covered boobs! Yes, please! Coat my poopie boobies with your cum!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 953 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 12:56 AM #7622
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 26 min 15 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:24 AM #7623
Модератор

Модератор

Absolutely incredible premium video, dirty and perverted sex of a crazy married couple .. A crazy wife smears shit on her wet pussy, forcing the rock to rise from excitement!)) This is the sweetest vagina in anal chocolate you have seen!
(this video does not contain an act of defecation. Only hot, dirty masturbation of a plump hairy and fragrant pussy, dirty SCAT blowjob, eating sperm and of course I will jump on this cock, pushing shit deeper and deeper into my sticky orgasmic
pussy!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:25 AM #7624
Модератор

Модератор

I told him to jerk on, while I was in toilet. I stood by him and watched him playing with his dick, and hand full of my stinky shit. I could not stand it anymore, and I had to sat on his dick with my ass. he smears shit all over my ass. He took his dick out of my asshole, and fucked my asshole with his fingers. my ass was so dirty and wet, and shit and ass juices just never stop pouring out of my asshole
Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:47 AM #7625
Модератор

Модератор

I know about your big ass fetish, white fullback jeans fetish, sniff dirty panties, so I decide to take your fetish to another level.
Before I went from work, I took an enema, and i was hard to get home, bud I made it.
Now I stand in front of you, and tease you with her big ass, and white jeans.
Probably you are not ready to this enema shit and pee explosion out of my ass and pussy.
At the end I take off my panties, and let you stroke your tiny cock with those dirt.
Take a look at my super filthy ass.
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 890 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:45 AM #7626
Модератор

Модератор

Yazmin is back.and this time she brought a gigantic full load of liquid gold! I had her fill out some paperwork when she first got to my room and I quickly took advantage of running with the idea of just having her finish my paperwork and letting the scene unfold naturally from then on! And it worked out perfectly! Although she was distracted and was not able to finish the task until we completed the shoot lol Neither of us knew it was going to be so much shit and liquid scat at that! But I am glad it was because it really enabled me to swallow an incredible amount of scat, literally mouthful after mouthful! It was an explosion in my mouth! My dick was throbbing with each swallow!!!! I swallowed all that I possibly could and with scat all over my mask and shirt this brave girl jumped right up and began sucking my dick again keeping me in an intense state of pleasure! She was very horny knowing that I ate her Diarrhea.Since I swallowed everything that came into my mouth immediately I had to lick around my mask and the inside of my mask to procure another mouthful, because I love swallowing a mouthful as I cum! Luckily I found enough and was able to blow my load into her mouth where she actually swallowed as well and played with it, making my big orgasm that much more satisfying!!! Fuck! I am still trying to process what just happened lol it was truly fucking amazing! Cheers
Models: Scathunter

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.88 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:45 AM #7627
Модератор

Модератор

My toilet slave came to me with flowers, but I kicked him in the balls and hit him on the head with a bunch of flowers. He fell to his knees and I decided to punish him. I'm training my new slave as shoe licker, or better, as a shoe-sole licker. I'm not happy of his performance, it seems that his tongue is too dry and he cannot produce enough saliva. But I have the right solution for that. Today I would like to do something different with you, something really extreme and dirty: I want to use you as my toilet slave. I know that you are afraid of that but I also know that the idea is a big turn-on for you and your cock is already getting hard. Open your mouth slave and swallow, you don't have to waste even a single piece of shit. Taste the aroma and think how lucky you are: many slaves would like to be my toilet that but only a few are allowed this privilege. But I want to do more with you: I want you to eat my shit too!!!
Models: janet

Duration: 13 min 50 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:51 AM #7628
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me spend the weekend in bed i show off my pee stained sheets and show you how i like to spend my weekends I pee my pants and then fill them up with my warm poo I dig my hands down my panties and smear all over my pjs and body messing myself an smearing makes me so excited
I then go for a nap and come back with my shit dried all ofver my skin and show you it cracked all over my skin and all those seeds and veg skins stuck to me Now time for me to pee and shit somemore i pee again and poo a little and coat my legs in a fresh layor of scat
I love being a messy scat baby
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:52 AM #7629
Модератор

Модератор

I love to arrange erotic shows in which I pose walk around the room, show you myself, this time I decided to use in the video jeans in white, first I walk around the room in the ass and in front, showing you my ass, legs and of course jeans, after the demonstration I lower my jeans and show you my white clean ass, after that I shoot them shit and urine, on my legs stick urine together with shit leaving on my white jeans footprints , Oh Yes traces gradually increase and now my white jeans already from outside in shit , I again pose for you in dirty jeans , I walk around the room I take various poses , in a word I arrange for you erotic show, after demonstration of dirty jeans I remove them and I show you the dirty ass and dirty jeans in inside.
Models: janet

Duration: 12 min 26 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 07:29 AM #7630
Модератор

Модератор

He was like a doormat on the floor, I put my foul ass in his face. I sat my ass right in his face, so he did not smell my stinky, sweaty ass, it was very hot and I had not had a bath in several hours. It was sweaty and stinky and he sniffed and sucked all this, I sat hard on the pigs face and rubbed his ass in his face, then I felt the urge to piss and filled his hot shitted mouth he did not mind swallowing everything then overflowed through his mouth as he choking on my shit.
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 709 MiB
Download From AnzFile