Old 07-12-2019, 04:04 AM #8101
Модератор

Модератор

Christina again saddled me with her sweet ass. The day before the meeting, Kristina ate sauerkraut and sprats. From this her stomach was boiling and she often farted. She said she farts usually in the evening and at the moment of awakening. Yesterday she strongly wanted to shit, but suffered for the video. She saved this sweet pile for 2 days.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:13 AM #8102
Модератор

Модератор

Total chaos in House Tempest!
WWTF (World Wrestling Toilet Federation) proudly presents:
Toilet Mania!
Devoted Sub decided he is tired of taking orders from his owner Goddess Tempest and being her toilet so he challenge her to a "No Holds Barred" match for the "World Heavyweight House Tempest Title"
The holder of this title is the ruler of House Tempest and controls the entire dungeon.
The cocky Devoted Sub start things off by showing utter disrespect towards the current champion Goddess Tempest by saying:
"Goddess Tempest PRETENDS to be a leader, she PRETENDS to run this dungeon but let me let you in on a little secret. She can't! She will NEVER accept my challenge!"
In the next scene the current champion Goddess Tempest address this cocky slave in a fierce "stare down" as she tells him:
"I ACCEPT!"
In this match ANYTHING goes, closed fist blows, kicks, choke slams, hell's gate submission holds etc
Will the Reigning Champ Goddess Tempest be able to win this match and hold on her title? Will she be able to beat the much bigger Devoted Sub outweighing her by nearly 100lbs? Or will she lose the match and will Devoted Sub become the new owner of House Tempest?
The loser will have to lick the winner's sweaty smelly asshole and eat the winner's shit. By accepting this challenge from Devoted Sub, Goddess Tempest puts the fate future of not only herself but also House Tempest on the line.
Goddess Tempest: 5'4 (1.63m) 106lbs
VS
Devoted Sub: 6'1 (1.85m) 200lbs
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WINNER!
Results:
Goddess Tempest Def Devoted Sub (1-0)
Since I won the match and remain in control of House Tempest as well as my human toilet slave Ive been experimenting with different foods the past four days and changed my diet over the last 24 hours. This helped me to produce massive turds with a creamy texture yesterday. Bonus? It had the most horrible smell and tasted even worse hahaha
To give you an idea, the turds I pushed out were extremely long and very solid with the most smooth surface I have ever seen. Pushing this massive load out felt so good it was almost painful. The video ended up being 18 minutes long as I didn't bring in any cuts during Devoted Sub's swallowing action. Camera angle was PERFECT in he was in frame the entire time swallowing each turd, bite for bite.
He had to chew a LOT because they were so solid and smooth. I gave him NOTHING to wash it down with because he deserved to SUFFER! I even masturbated in the background because it was insanely arousing! He truly suffered and this was by far his toughest challenge in the near 16 years he's been eating my shit. The sweat LITERALLY ran down his face into his eyes to get all those horrible tasting turds down. The last one I shoved into his mouth, clenched his neck between my legs and held my hands firmly over his mouth, getting highly aroused by his intense suffering.
He had to lick my ass clean afterwards and just to make sure he got the message once and for all I pushed out the last little bit of shit while he was trying to lick my ass clean. That will teach him!
Toilet Mania was by far my slave's toughest challenge yet. This is the biggest bowel movement of mine ever for a video production and by far the toughest for him to swallow it all in full view for you without any cuts during that scene. You like watching someone suffer eating a beautiful woman's ENTIRE and MASSIVE bowel movement? Then this video is a MUST!
Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 18 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:25 AM #8103
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like my sweet, hairy pussy, pee and dirty ass? I did not do shit a few days so a snake comes out of my ass. I tell you to lick my sweet pussy and dirty ass and eat my beautiful shit. At the end, I say you would clean up my mess.
Models: PrincessMonica

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:33 AM #8104
Модератор

Модератор

Hi guys! In this video, you get to see me set up and tease you. The first poop was kinda fast, so I made sure to record my second poop that day. So you get two for one! The first is me on all fours, the second is a closeup bowlcam shot.
Models: TxFetishPhotog

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:36 AM #8105
Модератор

Модератор

watch me shitting on the floor
Models: ScatqueenJenny

Duration: 2 min 27 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 54.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:37 AM #8106
Модератор

Модератор

Huge farts being muffled by my tight jeans!
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:12 AM #8107
Модератор

Модератор

LONG SHIT
I know it seems cruel, but if all you will ever be in life is a TOILET then showing you sympathy and encouraging false hopes of ever being considered human by me is by far more cruel than simply using you like the toilet you are. So, fashionable as I am, I do not always get dressed up when I use my toilet. I dont get dressed up for a cockroach.
So in this video I am dressed in cut-off jeans and a flannel shirt, but my natural beauty does not need expensive fashion. Indeed, the less I have on, the better it is for you PATHETIC, MASTURBATING PIGS.
Here you get a toilet's eye view of my beautiful pussy and asshole as I shift around on the toilet seat to allow the slave to get its tongue as deep into my asshole as possible. You will be thrilled as different views of my pussy and asshole come into your view. Make sure you open your mouth when you hear me tell the slave, "Eat my shit", so you can imagine the long shit is going into your mouth! The more you imagine eating my shit along with my video slave the WEAKER you will become for me and the easier it will be for me to make you into my TOILET when you are finally in my presence.
My shit this time is gloriously long and the entire delivery is shot from two different closeup angles so you can fully imagine being beneath me as I fill your mouth with my shit. You will be able to imagine lying there, your mouth wide open and full of shit, as I spring off of the toilet seat to look down at you. Imagine looking at my beautify shaved pussy and hearing my laughter. YOU ARE ONLY A TOILET TO ME.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Size: 988 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:17 AM #8108
Модератор

Модератор

In sexy red crotchless lingerie I struggle to keep in my poogroundhogging over and over until I couldnt handle it anymore, and my giant load poured right out of my helpless hole. I shit on a plate for youand it is a MASSIVE shit! Huge and HEAVY, feels like a whole pound of shit or more. Starts out thick and hard and slowly smooths and oozes out at the end. My ass is filthy now. Lick it clean for me!
You liked the taste of my filthy ass? Thats just the appetizer. I show you my shit up close and entice you to sniff it, then lick itoh, you shy? Here, it tastes good! Ill show you. I lick and taste my delicious shit over and over againsee, I like it, and you will, too. You can do better than just lick my ass clean, you can eat my shit, too. Go on, just take a bite out of it. I know youre gonna LOVE eating my shit
Old 07-12-2019, 05:19 AM #8109
Модератор

Модератор

Morning shit-picnic with girls and Hookah. This video we recorded on Saturday morning, around 9-10 am. In the morning the girls were still sleepy, but they drank a little wine and began to warm up and have fun! First they allowed me to lick their beautiful legs. Then I was allowed to take their sweet shit into my smelly mouth. When we were preparing to shoot Christina loudly farted and embarrassed its fine when the girls sweetly fart it means the food is already hot and soon I will be fed.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 43 min 48 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:20 AM #8110
Модератор

Модератор

I lay on the bed and almost fell asleep but then suddenly I felt sick to the stomach and I woke up , I needed to pee and I didnt know what to do , I got up and decided before I go to the restroom I play a bit with them . I had critical menstruation days, I first posed a little for you showed you my ass and pussy then I took off my panties and showed you my panties and pad o God my panties were in menstruation and padding too it was full of menstruation . I took off my panties and then took off my bra , I sat on the bed and spread your legs and began to caress herself and sniff the strip with menstruation , entering the vagina of the fingers I pulled them out they were all in the menstrual blood and I began to smear menstruation in your body , I masturbate with fingers her cunt while smelling the strip , so I lick the fingers off of menstruation . Getting a little pleasure from Masturbation I make an effort and at first coming out of me a fountain, the urine and after the piss out of my ass comes out a big fat piece of shit , I push and shit gets bigger and bigger , heres a bunch of shit just fine . I love to shit and piss for you my favorite fans . I keep sniffing my pad which is full of menstrual blood Yes I like it very much and it excites me very much , theres a lot of shit on my bed and Im all in menstrual blood Yes its just a very hot video and you should like it a pleasant viewing .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile