Old 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM #29081
Модератор

Модератор

warmer weather, smaller clothes . I dont feel like wearing a bra at all when its this hot out. I know you cant handle it . My big tits barely want to be covered at all, how are you ever going to make it past this summer pervert ?
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:58 PM #29082
Модератор

Модератор

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:58 PM #29083
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you want. I know what you need. I know you always fantasize all day about my perfect tits. They're so much more pleasurable to jerk off to than anything else. They're your obsession. You're addiction. That's why this clip is the most pleasurable thing you're going to have in your life for a long time.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 593 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:58 PM #29084
Модератор

Модератор

I cannot believe I've been paired up with a loser like you for this assignment?! I'm like the most popular school and I refuse to breathe the same air as you, let alone work with you. I'll just have you do everything while I talk to my boyfriend over the phone about how pathetic this whole situation is. I tell him you're so awkward and freaky and that you're probably a virgin, and that you'll die as a virgin too. While saying all this I laugh out loud. I catch you staring at me and start to strip and tease since you'll never be this close to a girl this hot ever again. I'm wearing a sporty lingerie set but won't show any more skin because you're just a dumb loser who doesn't deserve to see all of me.
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:58 PM #29085
Модератор

Модератор

Here we are again, My horny titty freak. You know you'll never escape, yet you seem to believe denial is the answer as you run again and again. You always return increasingly desperate, addicted, horny for more of Me and My big perfect tits. An addiction that's so sweet, I don't know why you try to quit. You should be proud to be My tit freak. This little addiction is so much less embarrassing than the rest of your life. So, be grateful I keep providing more and more of this high you crave. You are feeling high aren't you? Because my tits push you into a state of euphoria. My tits are the ideal ****. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 960 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:59 PM #29086
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:00 PM #29087
Модератор

Модератор

Fuck your aftercare. My tits are your therapy. Depressed? Sub drop? Feeling guilty, feeling shame, feeling ****ty and feeling remorse after a long, hard nasty cum? The only cure for your sadness are my tits. Use your tears as lube and watch my bouncing tits. Tits are scientifically proven to boost pleasure levels in the brain. My big, bouncing tits will give you a pleasurable high. Your mental health will improve as I torment and humiliate you into greater despair. Take your aftercare, and shove it up your ass.
Models: GoddessJazzy

Duration: 3 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:01 PM #29088
Модератор

Модератор

While daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:01 PM #29089
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:02 PM #29090
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to watch as I oil myself up. See my body get shinier and shinier by the second. A stunning bright red bikini is the cherry on top to just further your destruction. Such a simple concept, yet so full of eroticism that will easy take you to new levels of pleasure and addiction. Shiny makes you so weak. Bikinis trigger the deepest levels of arousal in you body. I know you'll just be left a panting mess begging for more.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile