Old 06-05-2019, 06:24 PM #2431
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress feel so bad those days because her human toilet are not available for consuming ! She going to bathroom and piss into toilet then spurting a huge Diarrhea. She go to bathtub as usually and washing her dirty body . . .in front of camera.
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 58.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:26 PM #2432
Модератор

Модератор

Includes:
1. Super Public Wc Extreme. Price: 38:99$
Meet my new SUPER EXTREME PUBLIC TOILET video)) This is one of the coolest, hot, lewd, dirty, and breath-taking video in my collection)) a GIANT PILE of fresh, delicious and aromatic the shit I smear all over my body (face, tongue, chest, belly, and even on clothes) in a public toilet I wasn't alone, there were people who smelled my fragrances) You will find a real EXPLOSION of emotions, enjoy my hot dirty Masturbation, dirty smudge, and sexual testing the taste of shit!))) HEAD WITH ME IN A PUBLIC TOILET, and I'll show you what means a REAL SHIT GAME!)) In the video you will find all that you love, and even more.MUCH more!) Leave feedback, and I will create some more videos on this topic))) I LOVE YOU stay in touch))
Short ShitPlay in WC before work. Price: 9.99$
Just a short super sexy video about what's going on with me in the bathroom before work)) Love you stay in touch! soon a lot of new content!)
Follow me in a PUBLIC WC! Price: 10.99$
Meet my third bonus video!) Great price and amazing quality!) In this video, I invite you to walk with
me in a public toilet, I'll show you all the secrets of my shit and get dirty panties and a little face!) I hope you like it!) Stay tuned and check my store for new cool videos and stuff!) AAAAAnd continie leave review!) Ilove it!) Love you!) =* *bark*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:26 PM #2433
Модератор

Модератор

I was out for a morning hike. I remember I had my new vibrating inflatable butt plug with me in the car. I want my asshole to be nice and open when I push out my huge turds, just for you. This feel so amazing cumming from my asshole being vibrated then feeling my huge turds of shit pushing against my pucker asshole. I had such a good day stretching my tight puckered asshole. I was sneaking around the park stretching my dirty fudge filled ass trying not to get caught by the men working in the park only if they knew. I came so hard while my vibrating inflatable butt plug filled my round ass up. Had such a great day before the rain came. I love nature and I'm so glad the weather has broke so I can do more outside poo, pee and enema videos.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: XAVC
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:27 PM #2434
Модератор

Модератор

I enter the room with my pink bra and necklace on and my tight leggings, wearing my crazy, untamed curly hair up in a messy bun as I relax after a work out, and find you inside here all alone, next to my toilet slave chair waiting for me. I laugh. You must be pretty desperate to eat my shit, huh? Thats so pathetic. You wont eat anything I have in the kitchen unless it goes through my ass, first. I dont like that you ambushed me in here to feed you, instead of just begging me earlierso youre gonna fucking beg now, slave. Otherwise I might just pinch off my loaf in the toilet and flush it away before youre starving enough to fish for my turd in the bowl yourself. Come on. Beg me to shit in your mouth. Lets see how much teasing and taunting you can take, as I sway my hips and thrust my big juicy ass in your face, fingering my anus and making you sniff my fingers after. Doesnt that make you hungry? Beg, slave, and tell me that eating my shit is all youre worth, cuz munching on my hot turds is the highlight of your life.
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:30 PM #2435
Модератор

Модератор

Watch all five of the most amazing scat collection/smear videos Ive ever done!
This is the most intense collection of scat play ever! Watch the entire adventure here!
PART 1
For three weeks I have saved my shit! Ive put it in canning jars and kept it in my freezer. Finally, after three weeks I have 19 loads of shit! I show you all of the cans lined up full of shit! Then I open all of the cans and dump out the contents onto a little table. Oh my! That is one giant mountain of shit! 19 loads create the biggest pile of human shit Ive ever seen in my life! And its all mine! It smells so good! The whole room reeks of my weeks old shit! It turns me on so much looking at all of that shit!
Now its time to add the final load! I spread my asshole and push out the final (20th) load of shit right on top of the mountain Ive created! It feels so good to finally get all that shit out of me! I wonder how it would feel to shit out 20 loads all at the same time?
PART 2
Look at this mountain of shit! This is 20 loads of shit! I have collected 20 massive craps and piled them all up for you to see!
I take a huge handful of my shit and start smearing it all over myself! I grab big, giant handfuls of my 20 loads of shit and cover my body in my stinky piles of poop! Oh god! It feels so amazing! I completely cover myself in shit! I get it on my huge tits, I smear it into my ass, I cover my face, and I even get it in my hair! It feels so good to cover my body in all of this poo! I feel like I am swimming is a massive pile of human shit!
I smell so nasty! It turns me on so much though! Good thing I have a little candy cane dildo to fuck my shit smeared pussy with! I shove the dildo in my pussy and fuck myself so hard until I cum all over like a nasty, filthy, happy, scat whore!
I notice that my face isnt completely covered so I grab a big handful and squish it all over my pretty face! Bye, bye, freckles! I take a few little turds and shove them up my nostrils! Yum! Now I have to breathe in my shit! It smells so good and it turns me on so much!
I have soooo much shit here! Even after covering my body there is still some shit to play with
PART 3
Look at me covered in 20 loads of shit! I am 100% coated in a thick layer of SHIT! It is everywhere! From my head and hair to my ass and toes! It makes me so happy to be covered in 20 loads of my sweet, stinky shit! I am so turned on, so horny, so in love with the idea of being the most disgusting scat pig that I can be!
Do you want to watch me fuck my horny scat loving pussy? Will you please let me come for you? ; )
Watch as I play around in my bathtub and rub my sexy body and my pretty pussy with shit! I scrape some chunks of poo off the floor of my tub and pile it all up inform on my pussy! I grab a handful of it and start to push it into my cunt! I love talking dirty to you while Im covered in shit and playing nasty games with my poo poos! I get some shit into my pussy and then I grab my little candy cane dildo and start to fuck the shit inside of my hole! I love getting shit in my pussy! I love imagining that its you fucking my dirty cunt hole! I think about all the nasty things I want you to do to me and it puts me over the edge! I have a massive intense orgasm while Im fucking my shit into my pussy!
Do you want to watch me cum for you while Im being a dirty nasty scat girl?
PART 4
I love being covered in these 20 loads of my shit! It feels so good to be a dirty scat girl! I roll around in my bath tub and smear shit on myself! I scrape the shit off the bottom of the tub and grab a big handful of shit so I can rub it into my horny asshole! My ass shit out all of this poop! I made this! I rub my asshole with my shit and get myself to a brink of an orgasm. I can't help but cum like crazy when I'm covered in shit! I have never had this much shit smeared on myself! It is the most incredible scat play I've ever done!
Do you want to hear me tell you all the horrible disgusting, amazingly, nasty things I want you to do to me? Listen to me talk dirty to you as I masturbate in my bathtub covered in a mountain of my poop! I am completely covered in shit and it is making me think the dirtiest thoughts! I get really sick and twisted but it just makes me cum even harder! Come hear my nastiest thoughts and cum with me! I'm covered in 20 loads of shit! What could be hotter?
PART 5
After countless orgasm and intense pleasure from being covered in 20 loads of shit I decide that it's time for a good ol' tittie fuck!
I gather up a big handful of shit and shape it into a cock. I rub the shit cock in between my shit covered tits and smear my shit cock between my big giant titties! I fuck my tits with my shit cock and talk dirty to you. I tell you all the nasty things I would do if this shit cock was your cock and not just a pile of poop! I would jerk your cock off so good and squeeze my tits so tight so your cock would feel really good fucking my giant shit coated tits!
Then I grab my little candy cane dildo and start to tittie fuck myself. I imagine that the dildo is your cock. I love trying different positions and speed so your cock doesn't get bored. I stick out my tongue and think about cleaning your cock after it's fucked my shitty titties. I am almost ready to cum but I want you to cum with me. I start to rub my cunt so hard and I tell you to get ready to cum with me! I am almost there, so close to cumming thinking about you fucking my poo covered boobs and letting me suck your shit smeared cock and balls. Finally I tell you I'm cumming! Please cum with me! Let's cum at the same time! We will share our amazing intense orgasms with each other!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 38 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:31 PM #2436
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there
Old 06-05-2019, 06:31 PM #2437
Модератор

Модератор

I love a nice, long anal pounding so I bring out my best biggest cock attachment, and turn on my fucking machine. I dont have much time to tease you, because I am already starting to poop in my panties. I quickly undress and back my ass up into the huge, long dildo.
Poop is already smeared around my butt crack as I grab the dildo and commence the asshole fucking. I am so filled with shit, that it immediately gets on your dick. I start out slow and steady, letting a few inches in at a time. I moan and struggle to clench my asshole while shit is spurting out all around your dick and dripping on the floor beneath me. The more I relax, the more poop wants to come out. Shit is being lodged back up into my asshole, but my shitty hole is also being loosened by your cock going in and out. I turn up the speed and let myself get pummeled until I cant take it anymore! I have to let out some of the shit! I push my shit out against your cock as it is still fucking me.
I take a short break from the fucking to squat over your cock and piss and shit on it more then I play with my shit smothered clit while I am surrounded by my poopy mess on the floor. I edge myself for a while then get back into doggystyle position for more hardcore shit hole fucking! I scream and moan in pleasure as I cum! I let more messy liquid shits ooze out onto your dirty cock. Then I show off your shit covered cock, and the huge mess on my pussy and ass.
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 20 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:31 PM #2438
Модератор

Модератор

I bet youre all wondering what types of food I eat that give me such bad gas!
Old 06-05-2019, 06:32 PM #2439
Модератор

Модератор

After my girlfriends, Dirty-Tina, HollyBanks, AnnyAurora and TexasPatti, had used me as a living toiellet in the swimming pool (see video 4 girls used me, as a living toilet, in the swimming pool! And Tina had to piss again and another charge Piss, in my mouth pissste, we were caught by the pool attendant. He was the angry and he yelled at us. To the punishment he took his cock out and pissed me his spicy as well as stinking piss, evenly, into my mouth. After I had drunk this, I also had to piss and said this to the girls. That seemed to make the pool attendant horny and so he pulled out and lay down on the floor. Then I pissed him fully into his mouth. And there was also some, my hot piss, in his eyes. Since all the girls had to piss again, we put 5 us, naked, over the pool attendant and pissed him, at the same time full!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 3 min 39 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:32 PM #2440
Модератор

Модератор

How many loads do you thing this is?
Watch me play with a huge pile of my shit! Then I squat right over it and shit and piss on the huge pile of shit!
I make my asshole wink and dig my fingers in my ass to make sure my hole is completely empty!
I marvel at the massive pile of shit! Its so huge and beautiful! I cant wait to do dirty disgusting things with it!
I sniff it and take a few bites! I love chewing my shit!
Then I pile up all the logs and hump the huge pile! I rub my horny pussy all of my shit and then sit on it covering my ass with shit!
I lean back and stuff a huge piece up my pussy! I grab more and more and keep shoving it up my hole! I grunt and moan as I push the shit out of my pussy!
I grab the shit that was once in my ass, then in my pussy, and force it back up into my ass! I get my pretty little asshole covered with shit! When Ive got a few pieces shoved up my hole I push and push and shit my shit out of my ass AGAIN!
I rub my shit all over my huge tits and talk dirty to you. I wish it was you fucking my dirty shit covered ass! I wish it was you fucking my shitty pussy!
Listen to me talking dirty for you. Watch me being a happy shit lover for you!
Enjoy!