Old 06-05-2019, 06:30 PM #2541
Модератор

Модератор

My roommate has been a total bitch and she needs to be punished! Im going to get my revenge on her for treating me like this!
For my revenge, Im going to make a huge mess on her bed! Watch me go into her room and climb on her bed. What should I pee on first? Why not directly on her blanket!? I spread my legs and let the pee run all over her bed! I grab one of her pillows and piss all over it! But as Im peeing, I feel her pillow pushing against my pussy! It feel so good! I start humping the pillow, rubbing my wet pussy against it. Im getting my pee all over and my pussy juices start flowing too! Soon I orgasm so hard from riding my roommates pillow!
I notice an empty water bottle and a dildo by her bed. I think Im going to have a little bit of fun as Im exacting my revenge on my bitchy roommate!
I bring the bottle to my pussy and fill it up with my pee! I take the bottle and lift it up to my face. I close my eyes and squirt a bit of piss on my face. Its so sexy! I want more! I open my mouth and squirt my pee in! Im moaning in pleasure! I lift the bottle again and squirt the pee directly on the dildo while licking it. I suck on the piss soaked dildo and squirt more piss in my face! It feels so good drinking my pee and sucking on my roommates dildo! Oh bummer! The bottle is empty! Time to fill it up again!
With a freshly piss filled bottle I lay down on the wet bed and start masturbating my beautiful moist pussy while spraying the pee from the bottle all over my face and into my mouth. Im going to cum again as I fuck myself with the dildo and splash pee all over my face!
Now its time to get really dirty! My roommates bed is not messy enough! I spread my ass and push out a massive turd on her blanket! Haha! That will teach her!
Oh My God! Was that the front door? Oh no! My roommate came home early! What do I do!?
I quickly grab the poop and smear it all over my body and face and then my pussy. I throw myself back and spread my legs open.
The door opens, she comes in, and I greet her with my moist, shit smeared body on her filthy bed! I smile and say, Welcome baby, dont say anything, kiss me now”. I put a bit of poop right between my lips and wait for her reaction.
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 23 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:30 PM #2542
Модератор

Модератор

I turn my ass to the camera to unload a MASSIVE 5 days worth of poo into my skin tight black leather leggings. I reach inside my pants pull out the first incredibly dense, monster sized poo ball and then squish it in my palm. It has a nice clay-like consistency. I then give you a nice close up shot of the hot mess I just made. I reach back into my leggings to retrieve the 2nd, equally massive poo ball in my other hand. I smear some on the front of my leggings and rub my pussy hard with my shitty hand leaving a few really nice thick streaks of poop on my pants. I turn my ass back to the camera and with both of my hands full of my stinky poo I smack my ass leaving poo all over the ass of my pants. I pull my pants down and stick a finger in my shitty hole. I pull my pants back up, take an extra deep breath and inhale all the lovely smells emanating from my hands. I give my stinky poo hands a quick lick before waving good bye! =)
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:30 PM #2543
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit three huge logs! I held this shit in for two whole days so it was definitely ready to come out!
I shit and squirt out a heavy stream of piss into a mirror.
Watch me fuck my shitty ass with two huge toys then lick my toys clean! Shit works great as lube!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 43.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:31 PM #2544
Модератор

Модератор

Juicy Julia is super sexy in this video. Her favorite sex toy are the anal beads. One by one she shoves them into her ass, which is of course full of shit. She seductively pushes the beads out and along side with them brown creamy stinky shit. This makes her even more horny, so she sticks the beads all dirty back into her ass for a second round.
Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:31 PM #2545
Модератор

Модератор

Was out drinking out drinking and we were up to some shennanigans!! As always when we are out together! But I was a little drunk in celebratory fashion as I am so glad to see her again after about two years of her being away! I had a lot of fun in a public bar bathroom!! and we made this video I shit and push and play with my shit in the toilet and then I clean the toilet with my hands and show everyone my shit before making it all clean again!
ENJOY EVERYONE!
From Your Favorite redhead!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:32 PM #2546
Модератор

Модератор

Standing with my back to the camera i push out a soft poo and it falls loudly onto my bathroom floor, then i get down on all fours to tease and lick my fresh soft shitthen i smear some poo onto my breasts and tease my pussy with a warm turd and finger my dirty ass.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 4 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:32 PM #2547
Модератор

Модератор

It is a yucky cold grey day today, and I am stuck inside the house reading the same book for the third time. Im getting bored! I feel that I am going to have to shit soon, so I think of a way to amuse myself with my poop! What would be fun would be to poop in my cute white panties, package them up, and then take the hot package to the post office and mail them to you, my toilet slave!
HAHAHA
It really amuses me to think of you tearing open and then sniffing the poop package when it arrives at your house! I know you will get your nose in it real good like a little toilet piggy *oink oink!*
I tease you as I push out my load into my panties, as you listen to my butthole crackle. Then once all my poop is in my panties I squish it with my fingers and hand hehehehe. Some falls out of the legholes, very funny and amusing for me knowing you get off on that!!! Then you see my shit smeared around my butthole.
My day got so much better as I amused myself with you, toilet slave! You did well today!
***Filmed in a light, playful, sexy dominant waynot hardcore domination***
Models: peteuse

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Size: 80.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:33 PM #2548
Модератор

Модератор

New turbo cool PREMIUM video as always video in ultra high definition!) You will see every detail, every piece of my fragrant shit cant hide from your eyes. In this video you will find ultimate: giant shit, the shit sausage and cream, taste them, smear on the face, chest, ass, hair, closeup shit, kiss crap, sucking shit, shit mask, and much much more) One of the best videos in my store, if you like shit like I love him..this video was created for you!) Good luck to everyone and happy new year, love you always stay the same sweet and fluffy!)) In the trail. time will be even more interesting and cool video!) Also recall that you have the opportunity to order for yourself and your friends my videos in the order details in private messages!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Format: Windows Media
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:33 PM #2549
Модератор

Модератор

This my first bonus video!)
Low price and high quality)
Hope you like, enjiy and stay tuned!)
*bark* XD
PS: If you like that video and you want more, i strong recomennded bu my clip *Best pantypoping on Earth*
Thats really hot and dirty video!) ^^
PPS: Want you want next tell me guys?!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 12 min 36 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:33 PM #2550
Модератор

Модератор

In video I start to pooping front of the camera in squat position so you can see my pussy and asshole. After few seconds I turn around for showing off my asshole and pussy for better view and you can see my yummy poo coming out. My asshole is swollen. When I finished smear a bit on my butthole and also peeing in the video during I poop