Old 06-05-2019, 06:46 PM #2571
Модератор

Модератор

I love how cute I look dancing around in my plastic diapers! I make a mess of this one! I piss out a huge load of my yummy pee filling the plastic diaper so my pee drips down my legs! Then I struggle so hard to poo in my plastic panty diaper! I spread my asshole and stuff my fingers in my cunt coaxing the shit out of my ass! Finally I full my diaper with cute little poops! They float around in my plastic pee filled diaper as I dance around and laugh!
I reach my hand in my diaper and pull out a nice surprise! Its my piss soaked poop! I sniff it and rub my cunt! I rub my shit over my huge tits and dance around!
I stuff my shit back in my diaper and really show off my ass! You can see the shit through the plastic of my diaper! Yum!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:46 PM #2572
Модератор

Модератор

I have such a dirty little asshole! It is such a nasty dark hole! Filled with that nasty stinky shit!
Luckily I have a fun little toy to clean it out! I fill my toy up with water and insert it into my asshole. I push the nice clean warm water into my stinky hole. The water goes in nice and slow cleaning me out. I feel so full and desperate to push the water out! I know its going to make a mess. Soon all I will be able to smell with be the nasty shit stained water and the wet clumps of shit that come flying out of my nasty ass!
I fill my ass up three times and squirt the enema water out! Its so nasty and hot to see that dirty water come flying out of my ass! I make sure to show you the mess on the bathtub floor too!
If you love enemas and dirty talk, youll love this super hot video!
Enjoy!

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:47 PM #2573
Модератор

Модератор

My shit is so delicious and irresistible, youll happily cancel any plans you had to serve under Me as My toilet. Just like this lucky turd muncher right here. Youll be left stroking and wishing that that was you all the while you ask yourself questions like how much does She fill Her toilet?”, how messy does Her toilet get?” and how did he get so lucky?”
Models: MadameDuB

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:47 PM #2574
Модератор

Модератор

What a fun little EFRO video! If you love to see pretty girls take nice big huge dumps while talking dirty to you then this video is for you!
My sexy ass is full of shit! I cant wait to let it all out! It feels so good being packed full of my delicious shit!
Youll love this nice slow sexy let out! This massive turd slowly stretches my hole open. You can see the turd getting big and bigger as more and more is push out of my hole. Finally the great big poop pops out and falls to the floor of the tub! MMM! It feels so good! I love how amazing it feels to push those giant ones out of my cute little asshole!

Duration: 4 min 31 s
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:47 PM #2575
Модератор

Модератор

Shit Lovers Review: NYC Full Toilet Feeding
I had the pleasure of recently purchasing Delilah's new dvd. After scouring the Internet for the last 12 years, I probably own nearly every femdom Ftt movie/clip there is to be found. But, this movie is one of the few that captures the experience of a FT session "how I like to see it". It has domination with an artistic twist. I love the camera angles and the close ups of . And amount of FTT that comes out of that amazing rear end is unbelievable. You will never find a domme as hot ass Delilah using a human toilet on camera. This movie will keep me blowing my load for years to come. ScatQueen Explicit Nudity
Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 24 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:47 PM #2576
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit into my hand then lick and taste my delicious poop! Yum!

Duration: 1 min 21 s
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 7.55 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:48 PM #2577
Модератор

Модератор

Watch the poop come out of my ass from up close! Very sexy and fun, I love when you watch me like this!
Old 06-05-2019, 06:48 PM #2578
Модератор

Модератор

I have really full blader! I need to pee right now I am desperate. I found my little pink potty and now I am happy. I can do this but Youre inside my pink potty. Yes. First time you can saw this from inside and very close.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:48 PM #2579
Модератор

Модератор

Today was one of those days I was feeling rather cheeky! I decided I wanted to poop doggie style (my favorite sex position). Before I put myself into a doggie style stance I faced the camera and lets my boobs swing from side to side! Have you ever seen granny boobs a swinging? Well come watch mine, kneeling with my boobs hanging down I start moving to make them sway side to side! When I finally turn my beautiful big ass to you, I make it jiggle a bit before I get down to the business of pooping!
While I was letting my beautiful brown poop escape my body I made a fart that sent part of my poop almost shooting out of my hole. It sounded like a faint fart or a cork opening.
Come and watch Brown Sugar, that's me poop with my head down and ass up!
Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 06:48 PM #2580
Модератор

Модератор

Heres the Part 2 I promised! Eew it was so weird to put back on my nasty white panties already filled with the huge load of shit from after my bike ride. And yep, I was right, I had to shit again later in the day!
Watch the already huge first dump get covered in another massive poop.Im straining and pushing for about 3 minutes and there are lots of nice crackly shitting noises. :O) When I am finished, I stand up and shake around the massive double poop load in my panties for you, its so BIG!!!! Two loads, one panty LOL.
I peed on the floor too cuz well, that happens sometimes that you have to piss when you poop :O)
Then I take the panties off an of course I show you the heavy load sretching out my panties, and then zoom in on the 2 different-colored piles (LOL I ate different things, of course the two loads are different colors :OP). HUGE FREAKING SHIT!!! Have fun!
***I have saved and frozen the double shit load panties if you are interested in purchasing the double load :O). Send me a private message to discuss!***
Models: peteuse

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Size: 73.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile