Old 06-05-2019, 07:05 PM #2611
Модератор

Модератор

Scat, masturbate, piss, smearing, my sweety shit and AMAZING ASS in this video dont let you bored))”
This is my longest video, nice quality sound and video, 4 days load, and shitty fun) I hope you like it)
If you liked my videos please review it, more review more videos, I love you guys! =*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 12 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:06 PM #2612
Модератор

Модератор

I am super bored at work and decide to share my fart fetish with my you my co worker and fart RIGHT in front of you to see your reaction you surprisingly like it so I keep going. I need to go to the bathroom after all my farts and ask if you want to come watch me which you do! So I poop on the toilet right there in front of you so dont miss any farts and get to see my pooping faces hehe I show off my wipings and the big dump (nice and close) I took once I am done
Old 06-05-2019, 07:06 PM #2613
Модератор

Модератор

This is a short but sweet video with some nice public fear action going on!
Im on my lunch break from work when I have to shit so bad! Luckily there is a vacant field right next door! I head over there and get down on the ground and shit out a nice huge log! I have to shit fast so no one looks down the hill and sees me shitting in public! My pretty asshole hanging out! Unfortunately, the sun is shining pretty brightly so you dont get the best view of the shit coming out of my ass but you do get a nice close up of me cleaning the little chunks of turd that cling to my asshole!
Old 06-05-2019, 07:08 PM #2614
Модератор

Модератор

For FIVE hours I hold my piss! I dont let a single drop out even though I am dying to release my bladder! Listen to me talk dirty to you! I tell you how turn on it makes me to be desperate to pee!
Then I hop in my tub, jeans and all, and let a huge wet stream of piss come bursting out of my pussy! My jeans are soaked! Two huge wet streaks run down each leg! It turns me on so much to be standing there in my piss soaked jeans! I rub my pussy and then sniff and lick my piss soaked hand!
I love dirty piss play!
Old 06-05-2019, 07:08 PM #2615
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me sensually taste my own fresh shit!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 45 s 505 ms
Resolution: 360 x 480
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 4.22 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:08 PM #2616
Модератор

Модератор

Its time for another amazing public shit adventure!!!
This adventure starts with me in my bathroom admiring a nice big bag of day old shit and a little baggie with a fresh turd in it!! I want to get really dirty with this adventure! I take a big chunk of day old shit and put it in my pretty little polka dot shoes! Then I slowly slip my feet into my shitty shoes! Oh god it feels so good to squish my feet in my shit! I can feel the shit between my toes and around my feet! Yum!
Next, its time to rub my horny, hairy pussy with my shit! I get my pussy nice a dirty! I am desperate to cum but Im going to save the orgasm until the end!
Its time to smear my face with shit! I love covering my pretty smiling face with my dirty stinky shit!
Adventure Time!
Its time for a little drive! I have shit all over my face and all over my pussy and in between my toes! My pussy is dripping at the thought of anyone catching me covered in shit! It turns me on so much!
I find a nice little spot to get out of the car and show off my shitty squishy toes and my poo covered pussy! I love standing out on the street where anyone could see me! My pussy get so wet and turned on!
On the drive home I get out my little baggie of doom! I love sniffing my fresh shit! I lick the turd and take a nice little bite! I show off the chunk of turd in my mouth! MMMM!
Finally I get back home! Its time to cum! I rub my dirty poo covered pussy and talk dirty to you until I cum so hard! I love making dirty nasty poo adventure videos!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 9 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:09 PM #2617
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit a huge load on my leather jacket!
Thank you for the special request!
Old 06-05-2019, 07:09 PM #2618
Модератор

Модератор

Script:
20 minutes long. This would pick up where the creepy uncle in the bathroom video you did a while back leaves off. He's blackmailed you back to his house. This time he wants to smell more.
You'll walk into the bathroom and pickup a piece of paper on the counter that has your list of "demands" that you must meet or he'll release the previous video of you pooping that he secretly filmed.
You have an overwhelming sense of disgust that you have to put up with this again and that you continue to be blackmailed. But you have to obey. He wants to smell all of you. You'll go down the list with closeups of your armpits, breasts, pussy, feet and eventually ass. Each time, give the camera a nice 10-15 second closeup, as if he's right there sniffing each body part. The whole time, talk about how gross it smells and how disgusting he is for liking this.
Now it's time to poop again for him. But unlike last time, you have to sit there and watch him masturbate after you've pooped. You have to get up close to it and sniff it and talk about how gross it smells while you watch him jerk off. You're humiliated and embarrassed and you keep talking about how bad it smells and how you can't believe this is arousing. You beg him to finish so you can just leave. After he cums, you're excused. But you also know this is the only the beginning. Really sell the humiliation, the disgusting smells and the shame and embarrassment you feel having to watch him (well, let's be honest, me) masturbate while you are forced to sniff your own poop.
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 20 min 59 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:09 PM #2619
Модератор

Модератор

I'm practicing ballet in front of my huge mirror at home. Things are going well, I am holding a poop in as I want to keep on practicing..until I do a pirouette and injure my leg! The pain paralyzes me and I can't move from where I am at in front of the mirror! Oh no!!! But I still have to shit so bad. There is nothing I can do as I am unable to get up to poop on the toilet, so I am forced to do it on the floor in front of the mirror. You should see the HUGE shit pile I make, it is ENORMOUS!!!! Ballet injuries have never affected me like THIS before! ;o)
Models: peteuse

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 56.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:11 PM #2620
Модератор

Модератор

Im wearing my new leather pants.Fart in front of you.
I spread really nice bubbly and smelly farts.
Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile