Old 06-05-2019, 07:13 PM #2621
Модератор

Модератор

For the pathetic toilet slaves.as I take a big shit whilst your under me with your mouth wide open would you dare to try my smelly shit?! Watch if you dare!!
Models: Imogen_Blu

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:13 PM #2622
Модератор

Модератор

You're just starving for my smelly shit, and I can't wait to feed it to you, my toilet. I tease you for wanting it so badly, and let you watch my asshole open and close, over and over again. O God, my shit tastes so fucking sweet today, it's a delight, and I just love stuffing your mouth with my shit. I want you to take my turd in your teeth and jerk off with my shit, cum with my shit in your mouth. it's so delicious
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:14 PM #2623
Модератор

Модератор

Julia was horny for some anal action, but she was all alone. So she grabbed her favorite dildo and climbed up on the kitchen counter. Within moments the shit comes squirting out covering the dildo as she rides it. Never one to pass up an opportunity to get dirty, she decides to give the shit covered dildo and foot job.
Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:14 PM #2624
Модератор

Модератор

Oh you are so cute and weird with your sock pooping video request, but you are lucky I am a fun and open girl ;O) I have been holding my shit in for a long time, as I woke up early and there wasnt good light in my flat to filmso I waited FOREVER to finally release this HUGE fat shit OMG hahaa.
I tell you all the things I ate the day before, which was so much I went to bed with a bad stomach ache! But it all came out all over my socks, just like you like little poop weirdo hehe. There are some nice poofy and crackly gas sounds, too!
Anyway, so I pooped on my socks for you, I am happy to get you off however you request! You are going to love my big fat long loadhehe now my socks could be called foot-long socks!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 3 min 56 s
Size: 66.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:15 PM #2625
Модератор

Модератор

Ride dildo on floor till Poo Take a big Shit piece and Smearing on Ass ,a little shit for pussy and more on Ass and Smearing it good ?
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:15 PM #2626
Модератор

Модератор

we have two hungry slaves there waiting for the cats to shit in slaves mouth. Lucky day for them becuse both Cats have to shit a lot, so everybody is happy!
As a degustif we have a bottle full of morning piss!
Scat Cats
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:15 PM #2627
Модератор

Модератор

I made the biggest shit ever!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:16 PM #2628
Модератор

Модератор

I enjoy your suffering on so many levels.
There is the pain from my whip, the suffering from being forced to swallow my shit and the pain that comes from contemplating my superior beauty and the knowledge that you could never be with a woman as beautiful and sophisticated as me-except as a toilet.
This is the kind of pain that seeing me in my elegant dress and observing my refined walk causes you. For a man, seeing a woman pull up her dress over that beautiful ass would mean he is about to have the greatest pleasure imaginable and engage in the ultimate act confirming his manhood. For you, seeing the skirt slide up over my firm ass checks means only humiliation. It means that it is time for me to shit. It means you are about to undergo the ultimate degrading act, the negation of not only your manhood, but your humanity. It means that YOU ARE A TOILET.
I rest my rosebud right against your mouth until I deposit my wastes right in your gullet and slap your dick.
After I dismount I find I have still more to give you.
The slave moves the camera so perverts masturbating at home can get the best view. Make sure you EAT YOUR CUM FOR ME. I want to enjoy your suffering, too!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 815 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:17 PM #2629
Модератор

Модератор

I love playing with my poop in public! Check out this massive collection of my favorite public adventures!
Going to Work
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...going-to-work/
I'm in my car driving to work. My pussy is dripping and so horny. I pull out the toy and lick it, then shove it back into my hole! I'm so turned on I'm not going to make it to work! I need to hurry home so I can masturbate until I cum! But first I'll drive though a busy shopping center parking lot so everyone can see me! I wonder what people think when they see me driving around with my face covered in poop!
Dirty Shit Licker
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...y-shit-licker/
Do you want to watch me fuck my dirty asshole until my toy comes out brown with my shit!?
Mmm! It's such a pretty toy all covered in shit! It's time to lick it clean! Watch me lick all my fresh delicious shit off my pretty glass toy! I love getting my toys all nice and dirty! Then I love to lick them clean and pretend that it's your cock I'm licking clean!
Public Full Body Shit Smear!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...dy-shit-smear/
I take a nice drive out to the middle of nowhere. I'm deep in the woods but I'm pretty close to a road. The country boys use this road to get to a great mudding spot. I wonder what those boys would do if they came across a naked girl smearing shit all over her body! I get so turned on at the thought of someone seeing me! I take out my little dildo and fuck myself until I cum, smelling my shit smeared body!
Reservoir Dumps!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...servoir-dumps/
It's early morning down by the reservoir. The campground is above me. I can hear people moving about and I can see several trailers and motor homes. But I have to shit so bad! I walked all the way down the hill and the toilet is so far away! I have no choice but to shit right here on the reservoir where anyone could see me! I lift up my dress and let out a huge stream of piss! hen My asshole burst open and tons of soft moist shit come shooting out of my ass! At one point I even grow a tail! A tail make of my poo!
Baggie oF DoOoM!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-videos/baggie-dooom/
It's time for a little drive! I have shit all over my face and all over my pussy and in between my toes! My pussy is dripping at the thought of anyone catching me covered in shit! It turns me on so much!
I find a nice little spot to get out of the car and show off my shitty squishy toes and my poo covered pussy! I love standing out on the street where anyone could see me! My pussy get so wet and turned on!
Extreme Public - Shit Covered Face!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/public...-covered-face/
I cover my face in my fresh shit! It smells so good!
There is a man playing with his dogs at the park where I stopped! He keeps looking at me!
After my face is covered I start to drive! There are so many people looking at me! It's turning me on so much! I think about how hot it would be to walk down a busy street with shit all over my face! Do I dare?
Check out these other amazing public poo videos:
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/pantyj...hit-adventure/
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...lic-hikie-poo/
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:18 PM #2630
Модератор

Модератор

I got all dressed up in white. I even painted my nails a silver glitter color. I put on a pretty pearl necklace with matching earrings. I put on a pretty white bra, with white pantyhose, white granny panties and silver shoes. I first pose in different positions to show of my outfit and my figure. I then spread my legs so I can pee through my panties. I then get in the doggie position to shit in my panties. I then pull off my panties to show that I have big shit patty in my pantyhose.I then take off my panties and pantyhose and smear the shit on my face, legs, pussy, ass, white bra and even smear it in my hair. I then take out some dildos and fuck myself in the puss and ass.
Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile