Old 06-05-2019, 07:18 PM #2631
Модератор

Модератор

Compilation of pure gas and ass! Lots of candid and non candid clips of me passing wind collected over a period of time and put together for your viewing pleasure. <3 <3
Models: SugarSpike

Duration: 3 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 62.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:19 PM #2632
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
I take my panty pooping virginity with my new camera, at first declaring how disgusting it is while bending over in my white panties with the need to shit, until my thick turds start pushing out against the fabric and I suddenly find myself getting turned on I pooped so much my panties couldnt even take it all, smooshing a delicious amount out to the side <3 It fills my hand as I touch the stinky mound through my panties.
I get down on the floor while still wearing my filthy panties and feel the poop against my ass and pussy while pressing a vibe to my aching clit to rev me further. I pull off pieces of shit that have fallen out of my panties and suck on them, showing you how I turn those hot turds between my lips, and spit shitty saliva down my chest before finishing myself off through my hands <3 Then I stand up and show off how big my load was, and lick it with a laugh
Old 06-05-2019, 07:20 PM #2633
Модератор

Модератор

As much as I'd love to have sessions with all of you, I realize that would probably never happen. But don't be sad, here's the next best thing?
Lay down, open wide and prepare to eat my shit! This video will make you feel like you're actually laying under me while I command you to eat all of my poop! In case one shit didn't fill you up, I pushed out a little more.I want you to be satisfied OK!! If you're ready to be forced to eat the shit of an Ebony Scat Domme, look no further!
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:20 PM #2634
Модератор

Модератор

This video is about lots of deep throat gagging, spitting, messy, slobber, puking and smearing and rubbing it all over my body. Then some large anal plugs for gaping with some anal dildo fucking. Then back to gagging and riding a dong in the while wet from puke and slobber. Very sexy if I say so myself.. At the end I say my slaves creed and small talk with Master.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 19 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.98 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:20 PM #2635
Модератор

Модератор

I made recording of my dirty Anal skype show ,as you see on picture the video going on side and you cannot to see full ass ,but if you still like it gif picture preview , lets go to buy this nice video
Old 06-05-2019, 07:21 PM #2636
Модератор

Модератор

Watch both of the amazingly nasty videos of me playing dirty fun shit game sin my bed! Check out that massive orgasm at the end!
Part 1:
Oh no! That naughty scat girl is at it again!
What has she done to her beautiful white sheets!?
It has been a long time coming but I finally got to do some happy nasty scat play in my bed! I have four nice big loads saved up for this event! I pile all the shit up on my white sheets. The dark brown shit makes such a beautiful contrast with the white sheets!
I pick up the big pile of shit and start to spread it all over my huge tits! They look so pretty smeared with my poop! I take the chunks of shit and smear it all over my body! I love being covered in my delicious shit! Watch me roll around in the sheets getting them so dirty! Those poor sheets will never be white again!
I imagine being fucked in my bed while covered in shit! I roll around in the sheets imagining someone with me playing naughty shit games!
Part 2:
Watch me smear my body with shit! Listen to me beg to be fucked right there in my bed! It's okay that my sheets are ruined! I'm covered it shit and turns me on so much! This is what makes me happy and horny!
I roll around in my shit and sheets getting completely filthy. I love talking dirty to you. Telling you what I wish you were doing to me!
I get so turned on I have to cum so bad! Luckily I have a cute little dildo to fuck my dirty pussy with! I fuck my dirty pussy and moan, imagining that it's a nice hard cock fucking my wet pussy hole! I cum so hard! I love making myself cum while I'm covered in shit!
Check out the mess I make in my bed!
This is one HOT video!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:22 PM #2637
Модератор

Модератор

You're a co-ed party goer who-after a long night of partying-take me back home with you. You're wearing a dress and sexy heels. Instead of leading me to the bedroom, however, you trick me into following you to the loo. You explain that you're a bit of a dominatrix so before we bang, you want me to feel some pain first. You slap my balls and laugh, then tell me to get out so you can take a shit. I confess I wanna watch, you mock me, but oblige.
You begin by squatting and taking a dump on a plate and then force my head into your smelly mess. After I lift my shit-covered face, you explain that you're getting revenge for a friend that I did wrong and then take a picture of my shit-covered face to post on Instagram and Twitter under #Shitfacefucker, as you walk out the door. I'm paralyzed from shame and embarrassment!”
The victim, #ShitFaceFucker
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 15 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:22 PM #2638
Модератор

Модератор

Have vase will travel? I didn't travel anywhere with the vase but I sure did pee and poop in it!
Watch me Brown Sugar as I face the camera squat and pee into a vase. I managed to let some pee out and then it just stopped and I thought I was done, only to have the urge to pee again. You can watch as the pee splashes into the vase and you can hear the repeated 'ting' sounds as the pee lands inside the vase and watch as the pee lands on the bottom of the vase and starts to fill it up. It's like peeing into a toilet expect you have a clear view of the 'inside of the toilet' expect it's a vase instead.
Once I'm done peeing I started to move the vase and realized that I had to poop. So I turned around squatted and let her go! Poop fell into the pee puddle in the vase and down the sides of the vase, some even sticking to the sides and not falling into the pee!
All that excitement and there is more yet! As I walk into the room you can just see a hint of nipple, I pull my boobs out and shake them about! Then I give you a bootie shake with my pants on and then another one with my pants off. Once all the peeing and pooping is done I get on my hands and knees on the floor with my big bootie facing the camera and inspect the inside of the vase.
This is one fun video!
Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:24 PM #2639
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Mystique took this white male and destroyed any pretenses he had; putting him to use as Her waste processor. She Superiorly stripped him naked, leashed him to Her porcelain toilet and instruct him he is to be Her human toilet for the whole weekend.
Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 751 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:25 PM #2640
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Lisa pissing about the house. She pisses in the toilet and on the floor. She even drinks a Gatorade and fills the container back up with her piss which of course goes back into the fridge.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile