Old 01-19-2020, 01:38 PM #17641
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young Woman’s Poop! - - scatshop

Young Woman’s Poop! - - scatshop

Eating fresh poop from a young woman is the most delicious shit you could ever have!
Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 400 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:44 PM #17642
Модератор

Модератор

Default Anal and Poop Video - - scatshop

Anal and Poop Video - - scatshop

Watch me bust it open and let it all go! Serving you a container of my own poop! Let me know how much you love me by buying clip!
Models:

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:45 PM #17643
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit Fondue - - scatshop

Shit Fondue - - scatshop

Me showing off this luscious ass doggy style position and watch how my shit oozes out…
Models:

Duration: 4 min 39 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:47 PM #17644
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wanna Be Toilet Slave - - scatshop

Wanna Be Toilet Slave - - scatshop

Mistress Lisa’s submissive says he wants to be her toilet slave but the moment she pisses in his mouth he gags. Lisa is furious and gives the wanna-be slave a beatdown he’ll never forget. She kicks him, bitch slaps, and stomps him with her high-heeled boots till he’s crying and curled up in a fetal position to escape her onslaught of pain. Lisa isn’t done with the ungrateful slave though. She puts on her punching gloves and beats him till he falls down. She puts a slave collar on him and bitch slaps him some more. Then she puts a rubber ball gag in his mouth. She explains to him that it’s an honor to be her toilet but he has disappointed her…that’s the reason for the ball gag. His mouth has no use. So the slave is taught what happens to a slave that disappoints Mistress Lisa. He is slapped, stomped, kicked and caned till he is moaning in agony. then she brings out her single tailed whip and heavy oak paddle. Maybe this slave has a use after all…as a pain slave. After all, it is music to her ears to hear his muffled screams of agony. She brings out her cock torture table and pulls his cock through the hole in the middle. It’s a great device for isolating a slave’s cock so that a mistress can concentrate on punishing it. Mistress Lisa makes great use of the device, using a wooden ruler to elicit more screams of pain from her slave. She pisses in a red cup then takes a shit on the wanna-be toilet slave’s useless cock. She calls the camera man over and fork feeds him her shit from the cock torture table-plate. He grateffully eats the shit, then washes it down with a nice cup of her warm piss.
Models:

Duration: 14 min 13 s
Size: 510 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:49 PM #17645
Модератор

Модератор

Default Come Here You Turd Slave - - scatshop

Come Here You Turd Slave - - scatshop

Come here you disgusting piece of shit. On your knees!! I want to make you smell and eat my shit and then clean my asshole with your tongue.
Models:

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:55 PM #17646
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Spanish toilet trainee slave to serve two Mistresses - - scatshop

My Spanish toilet trainee slave to serve two Mistresses - - scatshop

Slave Bill is tasting shit for the first time so he tried to swallow but nearly threw up so the shit stayed in his mouth, Nose, face, capping what next, The piss comes first while Mistress Evon records it on the ipad, the instructions of feeding on two mistresses really excites him and he has to work hard to impress the next Mistress who is to use him after me . my shit is green as i had lots of spinach the previous night so as you can see this session was well planned for. I start the scenario and Mistresses Evon is recording our shit boy struggling to get t all in . In the background, you will hear a voice of encouragement
Models:

Duration: 13 min 48 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:01 PM #17647
Модератор

Модератор

Default Office Pet Gets Poo Breakfast! - - scatshop

Office Pet Gets Poo Breakfast! - - scatshop

The office pet was making begging sounds again, and so Aya, the clerk, decided to give the pet his meal for the day. Squatting over his glass feeding bowl, Aya unleashes a strong torrent of piss. This would be the warm soup to keep the pet's belly perfectly glowing and warm, too. Her anus blossomed just a bit to let out a cute chain of short brown sausages. The turd was soft and perfect, and was notched in just the right places. After unloading several segments into the bowl, she inches toward the human pet and the pet's face came closer, cleaning her anus ravenously with his tongue. He hasn't tasted piss and shit in a long while, and this is paradise. After cleaning the mistress' ass completely, she grabs the pet's chain and pushes his head to the feeding bowl. The office pet dives into the now dissolving shit and crumbles it in his mouth, using his to get most of it into his mouth. The human pet is visibly quaking from the powerful smell, which was foul and sour, and strong for a first meal.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Resolution: 540 x 720
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:04 PM #17648
Модератор

Модератор

Default Human toilet gets 2nd serving of strangers shit - - scatshop

Human toilet gets 2nd serving of strangers shit - - scatshop

Earlier, the slave was introduced to his new living accommodation as a human toilet. He has already consumed one load of shit and now another stranger turns up to deliver her payload. She has diarrhea as she squats and squirts her shit into his open mouth!
Models:

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:09 PM #17649
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick it Up - - scatshop

Lick it Up - - scatshop

I took a messy shit earlier leaving my asshole covered. Slave has to clean it up for me rather than me using toilet paper.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:11 PM #17650
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Gaia – Feeding time - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – Feeding time - - scatshop

It's feeding time for my personal slave who, as usual, spent the night locked in the cage in my dungeon. He must be very hungry since, yesterday night, I went out for dinner with my friends and had no time to bring him his evening meal. But today must be his lucky day, for two reasons: first, because my dinner yesterday, in a nice restaurant was delicious and, consequently, my shit should retain the fragrance and the taste of those fabulous dishes, second, because my shit is really a lot and should fill-up his empty stomach; in addition, a half jug of my golden nectar will quench his thirst. I make him feed himself with a spoon, which is the most difficult way; not many slaves can spoon-feed shit by themselves, without being forced. But, either because he is really hungry, or because I have trained him really well, he succeeds his eating all his meal. I let him there, licking his empty plate , while I go to take a shower.

ITALIAN
E' il momento della pappa per il mio schiavo personale che, come al solito, ha passato la notte chiuso nella gabbia nel mio dungeon. Deve essere molto affamato dato che, ieri sera, sono uscita a cena con le mie amiche e non ho avuto tempo di portargli il pasto serale. Ma oggi deve essere il suo giorno fortunato, per almeno due ragioni: primo, perche' la mia cena di ieri, in un famoso ristorante, era deliziosa, per cui la mia merda avra' conservato la fragranza e il sapore di quei piatti favolosi, secondo, perche' oggi ne ho fatta veramente tanta e bastera' a riempire il suo stomaco vuoto; per giunta avra' anche mezza caraffa del mio delizioso nettare per calmare la sua sete. Gliela faccio mangiare da solo, col cucchiaio; e' il modo piu' difficile; non molti schiavi riescono a mangiala da soli, senza essere costretti. Ma, o perche' oggi e' veramente affamato, o perche' e' stato addestrato proprio bene, riesce a finirla tutta senza troppe difficolta'. Lo lascio li, a leccare il piatto vuoto, mentre vado a farmi la doccia.
Models:

Duration: 18 min 9 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile