Old 06-23-2019, 04:48 AM #43011
Модератор

Модератор

You 've come to see me for help with your foot fetish , first I have to see how you react to women 's feet...
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 04:48 AM #43012
Модератор

Модератор

It 's so easy to drain you , in fact it 's laughable just how effortless it is.
I have to do nothing , just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot , tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young , undeserving mean bitch get richer , whilst hard working , deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me , there are countless other pay -bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that 's exactly what you will do today.
Pay up BITCH...this addiction 's never going to end.
USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT :
Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 04:48 AM #43013
Модератор

Модератор

Trick or Treat Smell my feet , will you get something good to eat? Only way to know is to buy it and watch
Models: Queen_Vanity

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 04:48 AM #43014
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean , she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave ; she really enjoys seeing the look on his face as she crams her feet deep into his mouth and makes him gag on them. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 04:55 AM #43015
Модератор

Модератор

Hi landlord , so you are here to demand the rent from me. You think you can come over here and demand rent from me , but you can 't. I know all about your foot fetish , I see you peering at them. You need to behave yourself. Look at you , you can 't keep your eyes off them. Go on , get a nice long look at them. I know you love them. How dare you try to come over and demand rent from me. Get down there and lick those fucking toes right now. You can worship them in exchange you will pay my rent. You cover all the cost and you get to worship these beautiful toes and soles. You can 't resist them , you fucked up. I have you right where I want you. You can 't resist your tenant 's lovely soles so you will do whatever I want. My feet are going to take full control over you. - Jenna
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 05:02 AM #43016
Модератор

Модератор

What makes you think that you can entertain me especially with me knowing that you have a microscopic mound of flesh for a dick. Oh you have a bottle of P0ppers well that makes this a bit more fun. You are going to alternate between worshiping my feet and doing hits. Lick , sniff , sniff , lick. Your heads all cloudy from the P0ppers , tiny flesh bump dicklet all hard and drippy keep doing as I say and soon I may let you touch it. But be warned but to truly entertain me you will end up using that tongue to clean up whatever mess you make.
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 05:08 AM #43017
Модератор

Модератор

Giornata di relax , cosa di migliore di sfotterti mentre me ne sto distesa all 'ombra di una bella giornata estiva , e te coglione tappato in caso davanti al pc succube dei miei piedi.Ah i miei piedi , ahhaha , so che ti posso far fare quello che voglio , sono qui e si sente persino gli schiamazzi di chi si diverte , e io ti sfotto perch la tua voglia di piedi ti costringe a strisciare coglione , e lo so , ti faresti ficcare in bocca fin gi nella gola , anche i pidi dalla prima che passa , guarda avrei voglia di chiamarle qui quelle milf del cazzo e farti umiliare da loro con i loro piedi sporchi e sudati , ma sono io che decido e devi adorare i miei piedi , tanto sei cos coglione che lecchi anche i miei calli , ti costringo a leccarli mentre me ne sto comodamente seduta a sfotterti fumando e usandoti anche come posacenere se mi va , ma a che cazzo servi imbecilli se non ad essere ridotto ad uno schiavo dei miei piedi , totalmente schiavo disposto a sopportare ogni umiliazione? adorami imbecille , e striscia verme. Its a day off and Im relaxing lying down in the shade during this summer day , nothing is better then have fun humiliating you , a moron like you deserves only insults , I bet you are at home , in front of your pc mesmerized by my powerful feet.You are at my feet ahaha! I know that I can do whatever I want with you. You can hear the people laughing and having fun all around here while Im making fun with you because you want my feet so bad. youll be ready to crawl at my feet , I know , youll be able to lick even the disgusting feet of that milfs , I would like to call them here and make you to lick and smell their sweaty stinky soles , but not today! I make the rules and now you have to worship mine. I make you lick even my calluses while Im relaxing and enjoying a cigarette , yes.. youll be even my ashtray if Ill decide so. What do you think could be your utility but to be my personal slave , to be completely humiliated and obliged to do whatever I want? Come here little worm , worship me , you idiot! FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 05:09 AM #43018
Модератор

Модератор

tease in long pink satin dress
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 05:12 AM #43019
Модератор

Модератор

Ive got a good little game to play today its a joi games so heres how to play everytime you want to wank and touch your cock you have to not breath and hold your breath and when you want to breath you have to not touch your cock easy right well lets play.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 05:13 AM #43020
Модератор

Модератор

I cut My toe nails and mock you for wanting to eat the clippings then I paint My toes and humiliate you for being so weak
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 960 MiB
Download From AnzFile