Old 07-18-2019, 04:28 PM #59341
Модератор

Модератор

This isn't another one of your typical Black Friday clips. The holidays are about spending time with the people you love. Today, it's time to reevaluate who you truly love this holiday season.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:28 PM #59342
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my Step-Parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:28 PM #59343
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my amazing tits. You're so hard and so weak for them. Staring at my boobs makes you do things you wouldn't dream of doing with anyone else. You'll never escape the need to have more and more of my big boobs that's why you're so willing to share more and more information to me. Now buy this clip and send more and more information all for the chance to see my tits.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:28 PM #59344
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner &nbsp ;that he requested we film another one.&nbsp ;
My husband &rsquo ;s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I &#39 ;ve noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn &#39 ;t going to do anything that I don &#39 ;t let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be &quot ;helping &quot ; I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an &quot ;arrangement &quot ;. I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don &rsquo ;t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn &rsquo ;t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband &rsquo ;s penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes : BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF &nbsp ;

&nbsp ;
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:29 PM #59345
Модератор

Модератор

Have you told your wife about me? Well have you told her that you no longer want her fat ugly ass and that you 're leaving her for your new love? Hmmmm..... you 're pathetic you can 't even lie right. I 'm sick and tired of that troll getting in the way of me and my money. Doesn 't she know that all of the money you and her make belongs to me? Listen carefully I 'm going to show you just how much I control you and how much you need me. Take down those pants. That 's right now watch as I slowly edge you to orgasm and deny you the right to cum. I mean boys who are disobedient must be punished. By the way if you ever feel like you can not continue just think of how your wife would feel if I sent her all of those kinky pictures of you all tied up ready to be spanked like the bitch that your are..... Hahahaha
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:29 PM #59346
Модератор

Модератор

The other day I had an appointment with my yogi but when I showed up he wasn 't there. I knocked on the door but no one opened so I let myself in and I started stretching. It only took me a few minutes to realize that my yogi has been secretly taping our sessions. I found a hidden camcorder behind a shelf. I 've had a hunch for a while that he has a foot fetish but it was finally confirmed. I decided to tease him with my souls and tell him to jerk off to my feet only if he will agree to give me free yoga sessions. Watch as I get my way by taking advantage of this perverts fetish!
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:29 PM #59347
Модератор

Модератор

sucking dick at her best
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:29 PM #59348
Модератор

Модератор

Do I really have to tell all of you subbies that this is a must buy? Just look at this preview , for fuck 's sake.

The title suggests it all : today , you 're getting blue balled , and you 'll be relentlessly teased by My censored body. You 'll watch Me touch Myself , gliding My fingers over My pretty little pussy lips , while pixels conveniently and constantly block you from getting a look at that sweet spot.

Obviously , there will be no cum countdown , no permission to reach orgasm. I want you to watch this over and over again until your balls are swollen , heavy , and painful , and until the mental image of Me can 't be shaken off.

Why am I denying you of your orgasm as I tease you through these painfully erotic visual aids? Well , teasing you while I pleasure Myself turns Me on , quite frankly. I enjoy watching you in a state of horny helplessness as I do whatever the fuck I want. And at the end of the day , what I want is all that matters , right?

Soon , you 'll learn to enjoy stroking to censored images of My body without an orgasm , because you 'll accept that it 's the only thing you deserve. And even with this pain I inflict upon you , you 'll thank Me over and over again.

Are you ready?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION :** 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI ** 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI ** 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI ** 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE 500 % markup /true loser tax : MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter : @ThePrincessMiki * Website : WorshipPrincessMiki (dot ) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 PM #59349
Модератор

Модератор

This one is for the good boys. A simple body worship clip , because I know just a glimpse of My body keeps you spending. You always come back for more. I 've got you hooked.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 49 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 PM #59350
Модератор

Модератор

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs , but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days , while I explain how rich and powerful they 're making Me. You want to be a part of that , don 't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet , contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient , for Me , My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile