Old 08-03-2019, 03:14 AM #64441
Модератор

Модератор

Hey perv, your girl's birthday is coming up, isn't it? You know what would be soooo funny? If you just forgot her birthday. Don't make a reservation, don't get a gift, just forget. Celebrate me instead.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-03-2019, 03:15 AM #64442
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-03-2019, 03:17 AM #64443
Модератор

Модератор

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor. Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
ENGLISH SPOKEN
Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-03-2019, 03:18 AM #64444
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lexi Luxe - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-03-2019, 03:21 AM #64445
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all boobie boys!! Its 5 minutes of non-stop stroking with my perfect, young breast! Enjoy, and try to have some self-control and wait til the countdown.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-03-2019, 03:25 AM #64446
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-03-2019, 03:26 AM #64447
Модератор

Модератор

Default MoneyPrincess-Isabella - iwantclips

Models: MoneyPrincess-Isabella

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-03-2019, 03:27 AM #64448
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-03-2019, 03:30 AM #64449
Модератор

Модератор

You are always so turned on my my feet when you see them Exposed-Fantasy in a pair of sexy open toed high heels. Watch me wiggle my toes and flex my arches back and forth in my leather high heeled sandals. You can't resist the urge to slide your cock in between that soft spot of my arch and shoe, pumping into my shoe again and again and again. Fuck my sexy highly arched feet deeper and deeper, feeling the soft sole rub against your dick and being scraped by the leather straps. It's the closest your going to come to fucking me, this shoe sex. Now cum all over my open toed shoes and perfect feet while I tell you just the way to stroke it so that you reach perfect ecstasy
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-03-2019, 03:32 AM #64450
Модератор

Модератор

My shiny outfit covers everything, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? It shows off EVERYTHING. My hard nipples and soft small breasts, my long legs and incredible ass. Showing off every curve, everything you wish you could touch. Worship me slave. This body demands your servitude!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile