Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58401
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don 't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying , "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet ; it 's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58402
Модератор

Модератор

You have two weaknesses. We already knew one of them , that you 're totally addicted to P0ppers. That sniffing it makes you weak and horny as fuck. But we 've found out another weakness of yours. Ass. You 're so weak for ass and it makes you so damn horny. You love to worship ass , to sniff ass , to stroke to ass. And now we 've combined the two to royally fuck up your mind. We coerce you to sniff the P0ppers , sniff our asses , worship us in all our glory and stroke , weakening you minute by minute before an explosive cum countdown... You lucky little addict! Use a MARKUP CODE at the checkout - that 's an order! LOSER4DOMMELIA - 100 % ATM4DOMMELIA - 250 % PIG4DOMMELIA - 500 % WALLET4DOMMELIA - 750 % ILOVEDOMMELIA - 1000 %
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58403
Модератор

Модератор

You missed me didn 't you? I know you crave getting fucked up for me and I want to turn your brain into fine powder. You will take as many hits as you can and cum for me. You will be so fucked up that you will eat your own cum like a good good boy
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58404
Модератор

Модератор

I know how naughty and kinky you are , how excited you 've been to give up control and explore new avenues of pleasure. Well today is the day we make all of those dreams come true. I want you to pull out that cage and key , lock that cock , and give up all of your control for me. Then I want you to pull out that bottle of those naughty fumes and take some nice big long whiffs. Feel good? Great! Now the last thing to do is get yourself nice and horny WITHOUT touching your cock and get ready to have the orgasm of a lifetime , today we are hitting that G spot.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 28 min 18 s
Size: 2.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58405
Модератор

Модератор

Oh Intox-Fantasy addict - you fucked yourself up , didn 't you? You binged your way through these clips and now you 're aching for more and more extreme ways in which to get off...so you 're lucky you have me. I 've devised a way to toy with your mind harder and deeper than ever before. I 'll get you to sniff and stroke in ways that will blow your mind today...perhaps literally. This is NOT FOR BEGINNERS , and I assume no responsibility for the consequences of following the instructions within. I honestly have no idea if most of you will be able to handle this , but , like good little jerk junkies , I know you will try for me. Be my P0ppers guinea pigs. You will need P0ppers , 2 q -tips and cotton balls /cotton wool /toilet paper or small piece of thin cloth to play along.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58406
Модератор

Модератор

come here slave , you want to lose all resistance don 't you? You 're tired of not being able to give 100 % of yourself to Me. I know , it can be tough... you 've been told your whole life that you must live a certain way , by the book - but right now , for you , I am going to destroy all your defenses.. You will be taking 'hits ' to help ease your mind. We both know My sweet , soft voice knows its way through your mind , twisting it , and bending it to make you into My ideal slave. Your defenses don 't stand a chance.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 34 min 24 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58407
Модератор

Модератор

I am a literal Mayflower Babe. This 4th of July , I am your All -American Goddess. Follow My instructions carefully - I 'm going to get you high & make you fucking cum with the coerce of a firework. I have specific ways that I want you to inhale and exhale your P0ppers , so listen close to My rules & get nice & fucked up for your American Dream. I start off mesmerizing you sensually - I 'm going to control your orgasm & edge your cock , guiding your P0ppers inhales & exhales. Listen to those fireworks outside My window while I instruct your gaze from My nipples to My shiny pussy , My high heels to My sparkly ass. The P0ppers start to get more intense along with My commands. I stand tall above you , keep edging you , looking down at you slide your hand up & down your cock! Sniff & huff your P0ppers bitch!!! Thank the Mayflower for bringing My sexy ass to the US! Thank Me , stroke faster , stare up at My ass... take your hands off long enough for the final inhale , then... then... I use all of My powers over you , poppers puppet!! Get high & weak for Me & when I decide that it 's time to cum... stare at your American Dream & grip your throbbing cock , stroke it hard while I grind and twist My Goddess body - aching for permission to cum - edged to the brink - finally Goddess goes from a moan to a stern command for you to cum! (this is a 4th of July 'concept ' clip appropriate for any day of the year - features elements of : poppers , edging , orgasm control , shiny fetish , mesmerize , mind fuck , independence day , ass worship , high heels , long legs , coerced Intox-Fantasy , JOI , goddess worship , femdom pov , pussy worship )
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58408
Модератор

Модератор

I love it when you do p o p p e r s. You get so incredibly horny and mindless. Everything sexual turns you on so grab it and take your first hit. Once it starts to work you will grab your dildo or butt plug (preferably dildo ) and tease that ass with it. Hit after hit will make you amor to insert it so I will demand you to lube it up and insert it. You will fuck your ass slow at first and with each hit you will increase the speed.
You will enjoy it as much as I do
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 21 min 55 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58409
Модератор

Модератор

It 's time to stroke and get high off P0ppers for Me. I want to take you higher and more relaxed than you ever been. Stroke and take a deep breathe in of those P0ppers. Relax. I 'm in control. You 're going to be high off P0ppers and high off of Me.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:07 PM #58410
Модератор

Модератор

I 'll lead you. Maybe even fuck you up a bit. Follow my directions. Sniff and play as I tell you to. It feels so good. Your muscles loosen with every deep breath. I make it so easy. You 're so horny and ready to fuck your ass on my command. Let your mind go. Take another hit and keep going. Make sure you have your P0ppers and dildo ready! --- Fetishes : Poppers , Anal Masturbation , Prostate Massage , Men Following Orders , Ass Play
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile