Old 07-18-2019, 07:22 AM #57661
Модератор

Модератор

Yes you are paying double for this clip... my feet look incredible. Trust me you will come so hard you will be paying me a hell of a lot more. Lets face facts , my feet own your cock. I thought it was my mind , my beautiful breasts , my dominance. But its these feet that really hold the key to your weakness...hmmmm these smooth soles , my cute little toes. The pretty pink polish. Can you imagine sucking my feet , taking each toe one by one onto your mouth , sensually licking and sucking , running your tongue between them. Massaging these beautiful feet , running your hands up and down these beautiful strong legs , caressing my soft soles. The thought of these feet rubbing up and down your cock. These are all the things that drive you wild when you think about my feet. Now close your eyes and inhale and imagine how delicious those feet feel , the most wonderful feet in the world , so soft , that incredible arch. Now I want you to get your cock out and take some time to slowly stroke over these soft sexy soles. These feet own your cock... MY FEET OWN YOUR DICK. You are completely powerless and now they are still , and you are staring at them. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL. Your cock is throbbing , aching , dripping , you are stroking harder and faster , your balls are aching for release. All you can think about is swirling your tongue round the tips of my toes , pushing your tongue in between them and popping each one into your warm mouth. You want more and more as you feel your hands slide up and down my soft feet , Imagine rubbing lotion into these feet , the feet that control you. Stroke it for me , and FEEL IT , worshiping them. Feel your cock grow harder and harder..hmmmmm soft beautiful soles clip contains : Pov foot worship , foot domination , JOI , soles , Pink toe polish , foot fetish , femdom pov , findom , godess worship , sensual domination
Models: Goddess Lucy Marie

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:22 AM #57662
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm so unbelievably hot , so outrageously sexy. And you know the only way to attract someone like me , someone so very far out of your league , is through your wallet. Get out your credit card. Take out your wimp dick. I am going to drain you of your ego , your cum and your money as we celebrate my financial independence.
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:22 AM #57663
Модератор

Модератор

No shame in your weakness. My tits. A man worshiping a woman is natural. This isn 't something to be humiliated by , only pleasure. Because getting so weak for my hard nipples is something you are so proud of.
Models: Miss Morticia

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:23 AM #57664
Модератор

Модератор

Today is your lucky day , I will give you instructions on how to eat your own cum. I know you love it so much , but you need your Goddess to motivate you. I will make you desire it above all else. You will swallow your own cum for me.

30ForJulia
doubleForJulia
JuliasGoodBoy
AllForJulia
Models: Goddess Julia

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 604 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:23 AM #57665
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920 /1080 HD
Enjoy seeing my perfect unpainted nails and my smooth soft soles right up close to the screen. I 'm teasing you once again with my sexy feet and I know you will love every second of it. It 's obvious what my bare feet do to you , loser. I don 't need nail polish or high heels to get you hard for my feet. One look at these soft soles and you won 't be able to stop stroking for me!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:23 AM #57666
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah ****... Except , no , I don 't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It 's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you 're unable to do. You don 't get to fuck this. Not now , not ever. If we were the last people on earth , I 'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I 'm sure you 're on the edge of climax , so I 'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:24 AM #57667
Модератор

Модератор

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties , and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse , Terra **** in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away , or will she be tickled forever?
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:24 AM #57668
Модератор

Модератор

Girls like me have never had the time for losers like you but , you will do anything for my attention. Clearly , I am unbothered living in luxury to even care that you exist. The only time you exist is when you bring me monetary value. You have paid your way to speak to any girl your whole life. It started in high school and it doesn 't end here. You 'll even pay to be ignored by a sexy young woman like me. I mean look at me. I am , Im fucking amazing. Admire my beauty from afar while I make your adrenaline pump to where it is impossible for you to resist.
Use my markup codes! 50 % MARKUP - ZOEYSPET 100 % MARKUP - GOODBITCHBOY 500 % MARKUP - ALLFORZOEY 1000 % MARKUP - ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 3 min 40 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:24 AM #57669
Модератор

Модератор

The thing about men is...you 're all pretty similar. The same things get to you over and over. Your brain is designed to be completely and totally overpowered by your sex drive....There just hasn 't been a time in recorded history where women like me could just....digitize , leverage , and monetize this against you. You know exactly what I 'm doing , but you 're also not strong enough to stop it from happening. Use markup codes to let me know you know you 're not worthy. SACRIFICE , REPENT , PREY , EPIPHANY.
Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 3 min 41 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:26 AM #57670
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are home , fresh from the salon with a bright , shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky , absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it 's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes.
Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile