Old 07-18-2019, 11:42 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default JUST THE TIP HE SAID - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

I was relaxing all by myself in the living room , when my boyfriend rushed in and asked me for help. I didn 't know what happened or what he wanted until he told me that he was in fact very horny and needed help to drain his balls! I was really not in the mood for anything. He begged to let him fuck me...I laughed so hard. Said no. So he begged for a blowjob instead...Laughed even more...No means no , not in the mood for that either. He went on his knees and begged me and said " Come on...JUST THE TIP!"... I was almost crying because I was laughing so hard...then I had this idea....I 'm going to take him by his words! He had to be careful what he wished for! So I decided to tease JUST THE TIP! He begged and begged and begged for more...He ONLY GOT THE TIP with my tongue , my tongue ring , my thumb and fingers. It didn 't end up bad for up , he had what he asked for and it made him cum so hard! I counted 10 cum streams! I couldn 't believe how full his balls were! He wasn 't lying , it was an emergency....ahahaha
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, begging, big loads, cumshot, desperation