Old 05-14-2019, 02:08 PM #801
Модератор

Модератор

Check out this amazing collection of my BIGGEST loads of shit EVER! These turds are so massive! I love how amazing it feels when I push out these monster loads of shit! Look how my shithole opens up and all this poop comes sliding out of my smelly ass! These are some huge turds! Look at how big and sexy they are! I hope you love big loads of shit! Because these turds are HUGE!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 02:17 PM #802
Модератор

Модератор

Feeling relieved after a big poop!
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 02:27 PM #803
Модератор

Модератор

Wow my big ass looks gorgeous on this wooden stool. I start off farting in my thong then I spread my ass real wide and show you my wet naughty asshole and let the farts fire! I stick my finger in my butt, tell you what I feel up there, and smell my finger. I then poo a little bit and then pee from my wooden stool.
* Note this is an extended version of the clip titled Eproctophilia” containing poop!
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 02:33 PM #804
Модератор

Модератор

4 girls torment and pleasure! 4 girls my new record! They raped me with a mob! At first the girls in turn told what they ate yesterday and said they wanted to shit and showed their asses in panties. Then we went to the studio and the girls took turns using me! I felt the taste of the shit of the new girl Lisa and now I know for sure that every girl has her own unique, individual taste! Lizas shit was not sweet, not sour, not bitter I almost did not feel his taste. All girls have a unique taste and it is very addictive the desire to experience a new taste! This time I decided not to tie my eyes to enjoy the look of their beautiful asses and look like shit.

Congratulate me I have a new girl Lisa! She is a real angel, her voice is divine, her shit is sweet nectar and she has a very luxurious girlfriend that you will soon see! I was very fortunate that I found it and can enjoy meetings with it I hope you will also appreciate the beauty of Lisa!

This is the best way to spend time with girls! They fart and stink but for me they are the most delicious! It was scary, but the desire to feel their tastes and the fact that now I will be used by 4 girls was stronger. I did not know what they prepared for me but I knew that I would eat all their delicacies its my duty!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 50 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 02:38 PM #805
Модератор

Модератор

Alina powerfully crapped in shorts and decided to walk! She joyfully poses, smiles and plays with you. At this moment, her ass is very dirty all in shit, but Alina does not bother!
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 02:44 PM #806
Модератор

Модератор

Here I go! Taking a huge shit in my hand and really caking it on! When I rub it on my face I cant help but take a taste! YUM! ??
Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 19 min 45 s
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 02:51 PM #807
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD It's perhaps obvious that this toilet has been held in captivity for some months during its training. I decided to bring it up from the basement to make a proposal. I offered to allow the slave a few hours outside in the sunlight. The conditions were: the slave must promise to return; the slave must complete a task for Me first. This was an opportunity for the slave to prove its devotion. First, I showed the toilet that I was still menstruating. I peed. The toilet knows to swallow it, but did not all go down. By our mutual assessment, it had failed part one of the task. I decided to offer one more chance to prove its devotion and earn a few hours in the sunlight. I told the slave to open its mouth so I could shit in it. The slave did as it was told and held its mouth open. I gave the slave quite a challenge. Suffice to say, I filled it amply. The toilet wasn't consuming fast enough, so I started pushing it in and packing its mouth. I had serious doubts the toilet could complete the task of swallowing it all. This challenge was difficult and the slave suffered greatly, in direct proportion to My amusement. Watch the scene to see if the slave completed the task and earned time outside of the basement through its devotion. (14:16 long)
Production Note: This is the picture in picture version of the complete clip. Both Parts 1 and 2 are included, in a picture in picture view. Four cameras total were used to film, but not all cameras are recording throughout the entire scene. Two cameras are used throughput.
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 02:56 PM #808
Модератор

Модератор

To be honest, we just wanted to have fun with his dick in my tight asshole and my sweet piss which i held back for a time.
I didnt really felt that i got shit in my ass, but when i saw his dick was slighty smeared with my shit i was like oh,oops”. So it was like an accident, a really positive,sexy accident.
First we were doing normal Anal, enjoyed the time together, his dick in my ass. I think he noticed it earlier, cause he put his dick out of my ass and was filming my asshole inside the shit he fucked.
I really did noticed it first when we were changing the position, cause there was his poop smeared dick and even a shit nugget on the sheet. It just turned us both on, so we continued.
Then it came the time what we really planned to do.
His juicy, hard dick in my sweet asshole, i was pushing the piss out of my pretty pussy as much as i could. While i did that he fucked me in my ass and lastly he came in my filled ass with my piss all over our abdomen. Great Anal creampie!
I went in the bathroom and pushed the creampie out, with a huge piss!
Have fun watching!
Lot of Love,
LucyScat
Models: LucyScat

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 02:58 PM #809
Модератор

Модератор

We girls decided to play cards on the desire . But we agreed that wishes will be unusual . Everyone agreed to this condition and we started playing cards . Cards lost to Carolina and Alice and I decided that we will use our friend Caroline as his own toilet . At first we began to kiss Carolina in turn , after that Alice exposed Carolinas Breasts and began to caress her Breasts with her tongue , but we were prevented by the dress that was dressed on Carolina , Alice took off her dress from Carolina and Carolina appeared before us completely naked , only stockings remained on Carolines clothes . Alice took up the rubber cock and entered Carolina in between her legs and began to fuck the girlfriend in her pussy , I wanted to use the toilet and I sat on her top and started to shit and piss on naked body of his girlfriend at the time when I shit on my friend Alice does not stop and continues to fuck Caroline in her pussy . After I shitting and pissing on his girlfriend I smear shit on chest and Carolinas belly, Carolina is covered in my shit . Alice says Carolina so Carolina got cancer on his knees and Caroline does what she says Alice as Carolina lost cards . Alice wants to use the toilet and asks me to fuck Carolina, fuck at the moment when Alice will shit on ass Caroline I agreed and took the rubber cock in hand and started to fuck Carolina , Alice has a very shit a big pile of shit , ass Caroline slides the shit Alice and Im not stopping there continue to be Carolina in the cunt with a rubber cock . Alice smearing shit on the ass of Carolina now Carolina all in the shit , and we order Carolina lick shit with a rubber member , Carolina takes in his mouth a rubber cock that is covered in shit , Oh yeah here is what you need , we were satisfied as we ispolzovali his girlfriend in the toilet, and Carolina all in the shit and we did everything they wanted . Enjoy your viewing and hot kiss you from Carolina .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:02 PM #810
Модератор

Модератор

Love very dirty things especially when my shit and my piss smeared on my body . In this video you will see how I piss and shit upside down , and then smear the feces on your body , liberally covering parts of his body .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile