Old 05-02-2019, 11:23 PM #20311
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:27 PM #20312
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:28 PM #20313
Модератор

Модератор

A custom request to jiggle a pack of cigarettes in my huge natural titties while I smoke. My little tiny bikini looks so good as I squeeze the pack of cigarettes inside my huge cleavage. Shaking and bouncing my tits while the pack stays in place is pretty sexy. My favorite part is when I just squeeze the pack in between my tits as I keep jiggling.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:30 PM #20314
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties! It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:32 PM #20315
Модератор

Модератор

I've had you locked up in this tight cage for so long as punishment. I'm sure you are utterly desperate for a little relief! Have you been a good enough boy that you've earned a chance to stroke to your perfect Goddess? Maybe I'll unlock your cage after teasing your cock and watching it start to swell...slow down now! I never said I would remove the cage...I only said I would unlock it. Have you been a good slave to earn a chance at freedom?
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 973 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:33 PM #20316
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:34 PM #20317
Модератор

Модератор

sloppy blowjob by florida's Trina Starrr
Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:35 PM #20318
Модератор

Модератор

Where else would a shiny loving loser like you want to be? On your knees for two perfect Goddesses is where every loser belongs. you'll get teased by Our perfect shiny pussy until it breaks you. Then, we'll remind you that no matter how much you drool and no matter how much you beg, you will never have it. you'll always be that loser weak for shiny pussy. you'll always be that loser buying clips. you addiction is a kind that cannot be cured and Ashley and I plan to take full advantage of that. Making you grow weaker each day with Our shiny pussies. More of Princess Ashley at iWantPrincessAshley.com
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 790 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:35 PM #20319
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 71.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:36 PM #20320
Модератор

Модератор

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile