Old 04-29-2019, 02:32 AM #18321
Модератор

Модератор

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:32 AM #18322
Модератор

Модератор

Here's the game: I dare, you do. I dare you to press play...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 39 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:33 AM #18323
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your screams & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones crush be**** my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly crushes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.** --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, BANNED WORD, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Crush, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:34 AM #18324
Модератор

Модератор

You're not going out tonight.. You're going to stay in and play a little drinking game. I've got you at my mercy for 20 straight minutes and you're going to have to keep up with my instructions. I give you options for beer, wine, and hard but you'll have to pay attention. You only get to stroke after you've taken the drinks, so it'll be a race to the finish to see if you can cum before you ****. Can you do it? Will you play my little game?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 20 min 2 s
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:36 AM #18325
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a weak, pathetic loser!! You're so easy to manipulate, especially when you're worshipping my ass haha I know how weak you are for my beautiful behind and I know exactly how to exploit your weakness. You only have one use loser!!! Watch with caution as I will use my Goddess Ass to mesmerise you and drain your wallet hahaha!
Models: Princess Imogen

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 580
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:36 AM #18326
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom order. To submit your request, email me diane BANNED WORD insatiablemilf (dot) com I'm so sorry I didn't check you this morning. Things have just been so busy with the move and everything, and then this morning getting ready for church and your rushing me out the door, I just didn't get the chance. But, how about you go upstairs and wait for me, I'll be right behind you. Now remember, he is right downstairs so we must be quiet so he doesn't hear. It would be awful if he found out that I milk you! I noticed throughout the morning you had a substantial hardon, and it's obviously still there! How about you let me milk that for you!! I even have a very special surprise for you! I bought this bra I knew you would love a while ago and I have been so excited to wear it for you! You're my special boy and I just knew this would turn you on. It's such a turn on for me that I turn you on so much! I love jerking you off every morning. Now let's get busy, but remember, we don't want him to hear! BUY NOW to experience the ultimate in taboo, milf, momma's boy, roleplay, pov, big tits, pov sex, role play, virtual sex, pov hand job and the most erotic sensuality and sultry fantasy fulfillment with ME!
Models: Diane Andrews

Duration: 12 min 15 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:37 AM #18327
Модератор

Модератор

I know you've been eye balling all the new naughty videos I've been making. But you and I both know that losers like you don't deserve to see my naughty videos. But here's the thing.. I'm going to allow it, under this one rule: Losers Pay DOUBLE. And I know you're going to want to jerk to them... you want to know how much pathetic losers like you have to pay for that? Come find out in this video.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 53 s
Size: 84.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:37 AM #18328
Модератор

Модератор

You are very curious about financial domination. It excites you and you find yourself becoming more and more aroused at the thought of it, but it scares you too. It frightens you to see Me taking thousands from slaves in a single day. You are definitely not ready for that and don't know if you'll ever be. This week-long clip series was made for subs in your exact position - curious and aroused, but hesitant. I will show you that financial domination doesn't need to be extreme or cause ruination. It can be gentle, sexy, and fun. Let me warm you up and ease you into slowly spending on Me. Let Me stimulate your cock and your mind as you fall under My spell. This is a safe space and you can trust Me. I promise no tribute demands or Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy. All you have to do is buy each clip I release for one whole week - 7 total - that's it.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:39 AM #18329
Модератор

Модератор

It feels so much better when I instruct you to jerk that hard horny dick for me. I know you love jerking it for me, but this time Im going to allow you to ejaculate for me with my sensual instructions. No wonder that dick is so addicted to me. I know what that dick of yours likes, what it craves what it needs. And what that dicks needs is me. So get ready and take out that hard dick and get ready to explode and have the best orgasm for your Goddess. Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION Related Categories: JOI, GODDESS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION Keywords: findom, femdom, joi, joe, goddess worship, ejaculate, orgasm for princess, i own your dick, submissive men, men follow orders, pov, cum countdown
Models: obeyPrincessDi

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:40 AM #18330
Модератор

Модератор

There are 3 "pops" in this story. All of them equally terrifying. Proceed at your own risk. ...the two apples have been convicted of treason... The prospects are not good. The sentence is going to be "popping" - being stepped on with such pressure that their bodies simply burst. An absolutely terrible end. A more conscientious executioner would drive their stiletto heel through their core for a quick painless before popping their bodies but this is not a given, that hangs solely on the mercy of the executioner. Austrohungarian tradition dictates the rules for the ceremony. Shemale executioners wear a garment that leaves their genitals hanging out because male executioners are shirtless, this makes sense. Gyul (which means "terrifying thing" in Hungarian) did not grow up with people, it doesn't speak because it never learned human language and never had human contact growing up. It growls. It ****. on the floor indoors and randomly masturbates in public places. Gyul is slender but has a lot of strength. Scary. It's terrible. This is if you even have the courage to to lead it into public places. Rumor has it that it has... for lack of a better word... ****d... ****d forever... several young men and used their life less, non resisting bodies... Court officials deny this... ... It is time for ceremony to take place. (It is mystery how court officials managed to teach Gyul the protocol because it could barely be convinced of walking upright...?) It takes the charging position extending legs shoulder width... The convicted apples have nothing other left than to remind themselves "it is soon going to be over... very soon it is going to be over... soon..." It steps forward, which one is going to be the first!? Will there be a mercy with heel!? No. One of the apples gets stepped on. Omg. Every thousandth of a second the pressure increases. Omg, it hurts so much, the pressure is building up every fraction of a second, it feels like eternity! POP! With loud cracking popping sound one of them has been popped. It wasn't like it faded away, it was obliterated in that one moment! The same fate awaits the second one as the dreadful Gyul steps back, assumes charging position and steps forward... The ceremony is over... Now Gyul can do what it wants. It squats down. Why hasn't the crowd left!? Do they want to watch this. What is wrong with these people...!? Its penis is already partially excited but not fully, it touches it and in just seconds it becomes completely stiff, just seconds and its penis starts shooting again and again over the remains of the convicts. And the crowd watches this in complete silence, do they enjoy this...!? ...it steps back and observes the scene, standing still, you can just see the sperm covered purple tip of its penis dangling, you can tell that it enjoys the sight... Is there any hope left!? Is there any hope...!?
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 1200 x 1 600
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile