Old 07-04-2019, 01:39 PM #7661
Модератор

Модератор

I give you front row view of me straining out this sticky shit. I talk dirty to you a little bit as I'm relieving myself. You can hear the crackling of my sticky poop and the plops as it hits the toilet in a smelly pile.
Featuring: poo, peeing, pee, dirty talk, toilet
Models: Leena

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:46 PM #7662
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me getting ready for a night out, but i want to go out kinky.. I pee and poo my white pants before rubbing my bulge i then smear my shit into my bra cups over my tits and stomach and stuff inside my pussy, so if i get lucky tonight and a guy slides his finger in his finger will come out dirty with my scat.
I get back the shit dried all over me i peel off my clothes and show you all the dried cracked shit all over me before pushing out the scat inside my pussy
I then smear the remaining shit thats in my knickers all over me and stuff more inside my pussy and shit it out before cumming hard for you
I love being a kinky scat slut and i know you wouldnt have me any other way
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 32 min 49 s
Size: 1.77 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:47 PM #7663
Модератор

Модератор

My personal slave is lying on the floor, ready to serve me as a full toilet. As appetizer, I order him to lick the dirty soles od my shoes. And now it's time for the real treat: my shit. Smelly diarrhea pile up on his open mouth. He starts chewing and swallowing but, today, I have a lot of shit and more pieces follow. To stimulate him, I tell him that he will be allowed him to lick my feet if he can eat all my shit. While he goes on eating his meal, I go on shitting in his mouth; it's one of my best day in term of quantity of shit.
Models: janet

Duration: 15 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 01:48 PM #7664
Модератор

Модератор

Sydnee is back with a Hot New Release!! And Release is exactly what she did, all over the shower!! She had to shit all day, and she held it in just so she could explode nice a freaky just for you!! This is a regular routine for adult stars like Sydnee Capri to clean their assholes out before an anal scene. Not everyone Likes to Keep It FUNKY and get shit on their dicks!! lol!! But Just for you she held it in and decided to make a show out of it just for you!! Enjoy as she squirts out brown liquid shit from a bunch of angles before hovering to release a bunch of Booty Mcnuggets!! Then enjoy as she zooms in nice an close as she releases some golden reign in the shower along with her pussy juice!! She aint done yet, enjoy as she squirts out some more runny shit. Looks like she has a few more Nuggets stuck up her ass. Enjoy as she digs up in there and pulls out a nugget just for you!! Inspect it as she holds it in her hand in front the camera!!! She even smells and shows off her shitty fingers as well!! She has made a complete fucking mess in the shower at this point!! Still not done, she goes and grabs her dildo to play with her asshole some more and also takes and enema. ENjoy as she digs deep with her glass dildo while shooting out more booty juice at the same time!! Sydnee is back to prove without a doubt she is the FUNKIEST lady in the game!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 609 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 02:23 PM #7665
Модератор

Модератор

My toilet slave is already waiting for me on my toilet, just like every morning, I feel like using it. Ive trained it so well, that it gets aroused only from my smell and taste. He can taste, the breakfast which Im about to serve, from the source. I will shit on his body and make him masturbate his tiny dick. I instructing it to sniff and lick my asshole after shit. The only time I allow erections, cumming and pleasure is with my shit on his dick. I milk it while explaining what it is to me: a toilet, a subhuman and a most loyal slave. Keeping slaves in denial is a good way to have them obsess over me. I spit in its mouth, as I am a merciful Goddess and thats all the appreciation the toilet will ever get from me. Prove to me youre a man worthy of the job of ass cleaner to Diabolic Sigal! Clean this shitty mess that surrounds my asshole!
Models: janet

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 02:32 PM #7666
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress feeling very kinky today. She was dressed very erotic, red top and high heels. The Goddess announce her human toilet that she want another dirty session, and he must prepere his mouth to clean her piss after she will pee. She also shitting on a plate and offer her meal for her fan, inviting them to take a bite and chew her shit. Then she use her toilet to clean her underarm, to lick and smell her scent, and use him also for a sounding session with his hard cock ! From today she will concentrate on a hardcore humiliation scenes, where her toilet become her intimate human toilet, as a functional one, with full scat feeding, full swallowing and full feeding with gloves. Another great pissing and shitting movie with the best Young Scat Goddess from Romania.
Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 03:05 PM #7667
Модератор

Модератор

I love to wear nylon white pantyhose in this video clip I shit and piss in nylon pantyhose . First I posing for you in pantyhose having a little erotic show in which I defile in pantyhose and tease you with my perfect ass. After that I start to shit and piss in pantyhose. I stand cancer remove my white nylon tights and show you my dirty shit ass.
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:12 PM #7668
Модератор

Модератор

Thats just fine in our company there was a third girl her name is Svetlana . Yana Olga decided to test her . This decision was taken before the Svetlana sat on the bed to him . Yana Olga began to caress first her Breasts and nipples , and then Yana fell below and began to fondle pussy Svetlana , Oh this is so cool . Olga kisses her in her lips , and Yana took a rubber dick and Fucks her in her gorgeous pussy , while playing with Svetlanas pussy with his tongue . After that, Yana and Olga put her on the floor and took turns to shit and piss on naked body of Svetlana . At the very beginning of Yana , about how fucking much of shit and piss was released from Yana , behind her did Olga on the body Svetlana was a lot of shit and piss , Yana again put in the pussy Svetlana rubber cock , and started to fuck her . And Olga meanwhile began to spread on the body Svetlana shit , Oh yeah Svetlana completely covered in shit . And pussy and Tits and face and belly Svetlana was covered with shit after that Olga and Yana put my legs in the Svetlana in the top and Svetlana, too, begins to shit , Oh yeah from the ass Svetlana also leaves a large amount of shit .Yana and Olga are very pleased that they will now be able to do with his girlfriend Svetlana .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:17 PM #7669
Модератор

Модератор

Olga likes to experiment this time, Olga sat in a chair and approached her, Yana , Yana, Olga began to kiss . Yes, they are doing it perfect . Yana climbed up on a chair and Olga lay between her legs , Yana took off her underwear and started shitting on the naked body of Olga . From Yana came not only shit but piss , Yana this day stomach hurt and she had diarrhea . Oh yeah how much on the body of Olga shit a large pile of liquid diarrhea . Yana got off the chair and took the rubber cock and began to fuck Olga fuck , Yes, Yana rubbed the rubber dick in shit and fucked them Olga fucking weight pubis Olga in the shit , all the cunt and ass too , Yana Olga has a dirty dick . Oh yeah theyre dirty whores . Filling pussy Olga shit , Yana had finished fucking the rubber cock Olga , and Olga relaxed , but there is still a big pile of crap coming out of the ass of Olga , Olga also shits and pisses . Yes, thats a hot video , in which Yana and Olga playing a very dirty game . Favorite our friends we bought new equipment and light . Now our videos will be high quality and you will be able to look at everything in the smallest detail . Dont forget to do custom queries for filming videos in your personal home collection .

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 836 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 04:31 PM #7670
Модератор

Модератор

I again invited her friends to her house , Alice and Caroline are happy to come to my house and we play different dirty games . This time the three of us sat on the sofa and began to first kiss I like to kiss girls on the mouth , Im kissing Caroline and Alice took off my bra and fondles my Breasts , as she his tongue vozbuzhdaet me , then we together with Alice caressed her , then Alice caress her big Breasts . After that were having, lesbian train pussy I caress Caroline and Alice caresses me during foreplay Carolina shits and pisses on me on my chest Oh Yes I love when a girl does that , Alice his tongue skillfully playing with my pussy , we again change the posture of Carolina lies down on her back parting her legs I stand cancer and begins to caress the pussy of his girlfriend , and Alice climbs on top and shit on my ass when I caress pussy Carolina , my ass stikaet shit Alice , Alice picks up the rubber dick and Fucks me in the ass . My ass all in the shit of Alice , she has me in the ass a member , but that is a super train , then Alice licks her shit off my ass . All three of us got a thrill , we love what we do .

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile