Old 07-18-2019, 07:18 AM #8651
Модератор

Модератор

Even a toilet has its nutritional requirements. So, to its regular diet of shit I, in my tender mercy, occasionally allow the slave to add my piss and its own penis discharge to its diet. It is even allowed to feel the touch of my hand on its penis to facilitate its spew.
The video begins with me sitting regally on my throne and you get to see my face as the slave attends to my needs. I first allow it a glass of my piss. The slave takes its place beneath my toilet. The delicate hairs on my ass glow in the sun as my slave worships my asshole to its inner most depths. I mostly ignore the slave, accepting his worship and suffering as part of the natural order of things. I produce one of my largest loads on its face. After, I make it cum-squirt into my hand and wipe the seaman off into its face. I am sure it will go well with my shit!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 716 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:18 AM #8652
Модератор

Модератор

I dont have time to waste! This is URGENT. It is diarrhoea, nasty smelly and huge load of disgusting diarrhea!
-OPEN your fucking mouth slave! Open NOW!

Duration: 4 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:18 AM #8653
Модератор

Модератор

NEW
This is his toilet hell and I am his devil! Stick that tongue into my ass, further, further; be prepared to eat whatever gifts I may have for yoube prepared to eat all my gifts tonight, toilet!”

Duration: 7 min 56 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:18 AM #8654
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Request I would like a custom video. As a Goddess worshiper I would serve at your toilet. A tour of your Goddess form with close up of your feet, ass, kitty, and face. You encourage me to feast on all your Goddess gifts including pee, poop, and spit. With close up as you deliver your feast, and make me beg for more
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:18 AM #8655
Модератор

Модератор

Today Im feeling a little sexy, and I want you to join me. I know you like to be teased, and if your a good boy I just might have something for you to enjoy. Im wearing a beautiful pair of black silk stockings, and as its hot in the studio I have decided to take them off. I also need to remove my panties, why dont you come closer and lick my juices from them. I need to relieve myself, as Im feeling a little bloated. Watch me as I prepare your delicious treat. Once its parceled up, I want you to make sure you enjoy eating it, as you cum for lunch

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 AM #8656
Модератор

Модератор

While I finish eating my meal, after having my slave smell my ass, I shit in the mouth of this human toilet. From producer to consumer! This video is the representation of the natural law of domination and submission: some are born to rule, others to be dominated, some are born to eat well and others to eat shit!

ITALIAN
Mentre finisco di mangiare il mio pasto, dopo avergli fatto annusare bene il culo, cago in bocca a questo cesso umano. Dal produttore al consumatore! Questo video è la rappresentazione della legge naturale della dominazione e della sottomissione: cè chi è nato per dominare, e chi per essere dominato, chi è nato per mangire bene e chi per mangiare la merda!

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 AM #8657
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST A naked male slave is kneeling on the floor his hands are bound behind his back and connected to the ceiling. His arms are stretched out so that his forehead is brought to the floor. He is gagged with a ball gag. You are dressed in red high-heel shoes and a skin-tight black trouser and a red (leather) top. You approach the male slave and walk around him, spitting at him, kicking his balls from behind and beating him with a crop. Then you make him lick your shoes before you disappear. When you come back, you hold a plate filled with your caviar in your hand and slowly approach to the male slave with a diabolical smile. You put the plate on the floor before the male slave and let him sniff it intensively, explaining him how well it smells. Then you brutally push the male slaves head into the pile of caviar with your hand and order the male slave to eat your caviar, later you push his head down into the shit with your shoes on his head as well.
ITALIAN
VIDEO RICHIESTA Uno schiavo nudo e in ginocchio sul pavimento con le mani legate dietro la schiena e attaccate al soffitto. Le braccia stese cosi che la fronte e forzata ad essere sul pavimento. E imbavagliato con il morso di gomma. Tu ssei vestita con scarpe rosse col tacco alto pantaloni neri aderenti e top di pelle rosso. Ti avvicini allo schiavo e gli giri intorno sputamdogli addosso, prendendo a calci i suoi coglioni da dietro a picchiandoli con il frustino. Poi gli fai leccare le tue scarpe prima di sparire. Quand torni hai in mano un piatto pieno del tuo caviale e lentamente ti avvicini con sorriso diabolico. Metti il piatto sul pavimento di fronte allo schiavo e lo fai odorare intensamente spegandogli come fiutarlo. Poi con le tue mani spingi brutalmente la testa dello schiavo nella merda e lo forzi a mangiarla. Poi spingi la sua testa nella merda anche con le scarpe.

Duration: 16 min 3 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 AM #8658
Модератор

Модератор

I have prepared a little treat just for you. Sit quietly beneath me and worship me. You are going to have the luxury of swallowing my shit and piss. You will enjoy it, and I will make sure you stay on your knees. It pleases me to see you looking up at me with those begging eyes and that arid mouth. I want you to suffer for me. So keep that mouth open nice and wide if you want to be rewarded. Consider yourself fortunate to be personally fed by Mistress Gaia.

ITALIAN
Ho preparato un cosa deliziosa apposta per te. Siediti sotto di me e comincia ad adorarmi. Stai per avere il privilegio di poter ingoiare la mia merda e la mia pipi. Vedrai che ti piacera e io staro attenta che tu rimanga in ginocchio. Mi piace vedere che mi guardi dal basso con quegli occhi desiderosi e la bocca secca. Voglio che tu soffra per me. Quindi tieni quella bocca ben aperta se vuoi aver il tuo premio. Considerati fortunato ad essere nutrito personalmente da Mistress Gaia.

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 90.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 AM #8659
Модератор

Модератор

I do not admit delays! When a slave makes me wait, I know well how to punish him. In this case, instead of enjoying my shit warm and soft just out of my ass, the toilet slave will have to settle my shit cold and hard, even more smelly, locked in a container. Be warned: arrive when you want, my shit is here waiting for you!

ITALIAN
Non ammetto ritardi! Quando uno schiavo mi fa aspettare, so come punirlo. In questo caso invece di fargli mangiare la mia merda calda e soffice, dovra aspettare che diventi dura e fredda, ancor piu puzzolente, dentro un contenitore. Puoi arrivare quando vuoi, la mia merda e li che ti aspetta!!

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Format: DivX
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 AM #8660
Модератор

Модератор

This new recruit will do anything for Me, Ill test him, he will have to drink all my piss and eat completely my shit I wonder if he will be able to do it!
ITALIAN
Questo nuova recluta fara di tutto per Me, lo mettero a dura prova, dovra bere tutto il mio piscio e mangiare completamente la mia merda chissa se sara in grado!

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile