Old 06-28-2019, 02:07 PM #45911
Модератор

Модератор

It 's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes .well , gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it 's happening to me , but my husband doesn 't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind , right?
But when he brings home a gift for me -an outfit from my favorite store -I understand the truth. He 's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium -size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I 'll try the clothes on later , but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I 've let myself go since our wedding.
Mortified , apologizing profusely , I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips , much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all , jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I 'm .oh god , fat?
Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 02:16 PM #45912
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Â*Velvets Â*shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal , pours the creamy milk , and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one , chewing with her mouth open really wide.
While masticating her meal , she taunts them. It was so easy to capture them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections!
When one of the tiny losers threatens to **** in her cereal to prevent her from eating them , she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world?
In a brazen move , they actually **** in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won 't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything , their bladders are so small , it would not have made a difference anyways!
***The customer asked for the word "pee " to be used a lot , so it is.
OTHER KEYWORDS -vore ,
Jacqueline Velvets , pee humiliation , food , blonde , blond , long hair
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 02:23 PM #45913
Модератор

Модератор

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won 't do as she 's told. Natalya isn 't asking for much , just a good foot worshiping , but the selfish whale won 't do it. Natalya yells at devon , causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what 's causing the commotion and finds stupid , fat devon , being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon 's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently , this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her , she 's proven she 's a slut and a pig , so there 's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat , and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore , and whores don 't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn 't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it 's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she 's going to get it again if she doesn 't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya 's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon 's head and pushes it down onto Natalya 's foot. “It 's just like eating , and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it 's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya 's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food , but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn 't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich ” by layering her foot on top of Natalya 's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon 's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon 's appetite. She 's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it 's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It 's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating , but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority 's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya 's feet. Devon says that she does , but you can tell that she doesn 't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It 's sometimes whole pans of food! (6 :58 long )
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 02:24 PM #45914
Модератор

Модератор

Default Leather N Lace - iwantclips

I 've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re -wearing them , but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up , he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus **** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you **** on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 02:50 PM #45915
Модератор

Модератор

You have been captured by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see , she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 02:53 PM #45916
Модератор

Модератор

Saffronism - a cult which is drawing in more and more males by the day. Saffronism , a hashtag which is quickly making it 's rounds on social media. But what is Saffronism you may ask. Well , within the beloved Cult of Saffronism is a world of powerful sensuality , lust without guilt , desire without shame , pleasure without regret , selflessness and elevation of concsciouslness , self control without suffering and dicipline without fear , Saffronism will become a new way of life for you. A life where it is all about 'Other ' and not 'Self '. A life where lust is not supressed. A life where female sexuality is celebrated and worshipped. A life where every male will reveal their true inner submission. Are you ready to embrace the power of Saffronism? In this sensual , yet highly charged mind control file , I am going to delivery the principles of Saffronism. You are going to be shown the way , down the path of true bliss and arousal. If you are new to Saffronism , this is a wonderful gateway via mind manipulation. If you are already familiar with the wonders of Saffronism , then this is a great intensifier of your desire. Are you ready to walk the new path of life? To finally find the real you? To celebrate female supremacy in a new way? Let 's begin My weak one. For more of an insight into Saffronism , follow the hashtag #saffronism on social media.

This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions , the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones.

Warning : By listening to this file , you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and /or listening to this file. Do not watch and /or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF : MESMERIZE , MIND FUCK , MENTAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM , ASMR , GODDESS WORSHIP , SLAVE /SUB TRAINING , CORSETS , FEMDOM POV , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , MONEY FETISH.

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush ):

GOODBOY4SAF
PAYPET4SAF
CASH4SAF
SAFFADDICT
LOSER4SAF
BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 17 min 56 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 02:58 PM #45917
Модератор

Модератор

The big boob addict is back. You 're so ready to worship my tits again aren 't you? You lose yourself in my cleavage every time. The things that they can make you do! Grovel for my tits
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 02:58 PM #45918
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 03:00 PM #45919
Модератор

Модератор

**Don 't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren , mmmmmmmm , what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first , your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed , it 's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
--Captures Your Fantasy For : Giantess , Shrinking Fetish , Vore , Mouth Fetish , Female Supremacy , Ass Smothering , Stuffing , Asshole Fetish , Crush , Tease , Stuffing , Masturbation , Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 03:03 PM #45920
Модератор

Модератор

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows , a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace.
Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns ´s Happy Torment Show " episode.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Size: 74.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile