Old 06-29-2019, 10:43 PM #46311
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 10:45 PM #46312
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on therapy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 10:47 PM #46313
Модератор

Модератор

I am wiggling my bare soles in your face and noticing you are getting a stiffy. I have a lot of fun just teasing you with my cute pink toes, my soft and wrinkled soles, and my pretty red toenails. You are stroking it, aren't you? Don't you want a little taste? Haha, you can't have it! Alright, if you want to cum I am going to count down from 10 and you'd better be ready to cum when I tell you. Did you cum for me? I've got other things to do, you can sit and dream about my toes! Dirty talk, light humiliation, toe wiggling, and a cum countdown for my toes? What could be better for a little foot boy? Video is in HD 960 x 720.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 50.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 10:49 PM #46314
Модератор

Модератор

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video). As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement. Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles... Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox Fantasy Fantasyicated with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass. After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 10:50 PM #46315
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 10:54 PM #46316
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to lay with you until you can't take it any longer! I'm going to get you right to the edge and tease you. And when you finally cum, I'm going to make you eat it!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 10:54 PM #46317
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jade Jantzen is willing to do anything she can for some extra hours at work. She'll even let her boss fuck her bare feet! As her feet are wrapped around his hard cock, her husband calls and her boss makes her answer, keeping a conversation with him during her secret footjob. As upset as he is, he'll just have to deal with the fact that her boss owns her feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 11:01 PM #46318
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me show off my sexy heels and then barefoot and do a foot job!
Models: jennababex0

Duration: 4 min 16 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 9.39 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 11:03 PM #46319
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna eat my pussy for me? Youre so good at it, that's all. You want this sweet pussy all over your face, right? I'll even turn over and ride your tongue with my asshole. You must jerk it while you eat it and you cant come til I come. How about it?
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 11:04 PM #46320
Модератор

Модератор

I love it when newbs come to me for ball busting they think it sounds fun however most have no idea what they are in for.. This slave actually takes it better than most on their first time so I reward him with some hot denim ass worship as well!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 4 min 50 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 48.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile